[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/ anger vent thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_0950[1].jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950[1].jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>tfw beautiful Magnavox console thats been in my house for the longest time
>Original turntable thrown away and replaced with a shitty BSR
>>
I used to work at Goodwill and seen a couple of these thing come in.

See a lot of cool shit come in. We had sets of laserdiscs, some laserdisc players, a lot of PS1s PS2s N64s. One time we found two guns and one of them was loaded.
>>
>tfw just want to find the original record changer
>>51826628 my dream job senpai
>>
>>51826579
fear not anon, one day your folks will die and it'll be yours to restore to its proper glory
>>
>>51826748
It's mine they gave it to me. I cant find the original one
>>
Restoration is just a game of hunting down the right parts.

Try here: http://www.thetubeampshop.com/TheTubeAmpShop.com/Contact.html

Try some forums.

It's a long road that winds up worth it.
>>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Magnavox-Micromatic-Turntable-W604-Record-player-Changer-/172022019614

$80 man. Step up your ebay restoration game.
>>
>>51826988
I actually just saw one more like the original, and cheaper

Dont have the money at the moment
>>
>>51827134
hate to tell you this but unless you put money away for it, you'll never be able to find it except for when you can't afford it
>>
>>51826579
console players are shit buy a crosley you dumbass
>>
>>51827134
This is the problem with restorations.

Either get a credit card and slap it on that (0% apr over 12 months) or ... save up and put money in a 'console restoration' fund.

Sorry mate. Otherwise, sell some random crap you've got laying around. Because, who knows when you'll see another one.
>>
What makes you think that the BSR is any worse than the original? It honestly probably isn't.
>>
File: 1446589727020.jpg (13 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1446589727020.jpg
13 KB, 500x259
>>51826579
>tfw the turntable on my Zenith console is dead
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.