[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fdroid doesn't have any apps for it >Trisquel doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_logo_white_blue_512.png (5 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_logo_white_blue_512.png
5 KB, 512x512
>Fdroid doesn't have any apps for it
>Trisquel doesn't have any apps for it
Are there any free softwares for tumblr out there? Desktop or phone, though desktop is preferred.
>>
>>51823716
It's a website, use a browser !
>>
This thread again? I guess you have to make your own free tumblr app based on their api
>>
>>51823716
Go back to your SJW website, tumblrtard.
>>
>>51823735
The website uses nonfree javascript for pretty much everything, so it is useless to me
>>
>>51823751
Don't be so rude, tumblr has a right to freedom too
>>
>>51823754
I'm sure the server is non-free too, you should better stop using this website and install mediagobelin !
>>
>>51823786
Since it's not my server, it doesn't matter if I don't have the 4 freedoms with regard to the software running on the server machines. Programs running on my machine are my concern, and that includes interpreted javascript programs
>>
>>51823768
not if its SJW members have their way
>>
>>51823751
Jokes on you, I use it for rape and zoo art.
>>
>>51823860
They'd definitely support the freedom to study one's own gender, and modify it at their whimsy, and to distribute their versions of pronouns of course
>>
>>51823847
I think you are not a true foss user, freedom must be everywhere !
>>
>>51823890
you're alright then
>>
>>51823957
You are not obliged to give up your own machine's control to someone else because they can connect to you online. This applies to the people running 4chan, tumblr and even you and me. Unless you plan on letting me recompile you're OS, shut
>>
>>51823847
They might as well be your machine because they have all of your data on them you moron.
>>
>>51824293
>all of your data
Only the data you chose to share with them via your software, anyway. As before, you should be careful with what you say, since once it's out there there's no guaranteed way to take it back
>>
>>51823914
Gender is proprietary, though
>>
>>51823741
this
reported
>>
>>51825491
Reported for what
>>
>>51823716
Jesus, this faggot again. Grow the fuck up, autist.

I'm gonna write a tumblr app and make it non-free but gratis anyway just to fuck with you.
>>
>>51825705
There are plenty of those anyway
>>
Bump, this is an important issue
>>
This is relevant to my interests.
>>
There is a lot of mentally unstable/daddy issues 15 years old girls.
>>
Since your on 4chan you likely have alot time on your hand so make one yourself if they have a good API.
>>
>>51827269
I have concerns about the API's agreement which may make free software using it impossible
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (273 KB, 1908x1208) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
273 KB, 1908x1208
>>51823716
>MUH APPS
>tumblr
>>
>>51827292
>wanting to type out "applications" each time
>>
Bump again
If we can't fight the patriarchy in freedom, what can we do?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.