[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Christmas is fast approaching and I want to spoil myself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
So Christmas is fast approaching and I want to spoil myself. What phone is the best out there that isn't going to break the bank? i.e. S6 Edge.
>>
If the s6 edge costs too much you can always take the poorfag approach and buy an iPhone :')
>>
>>51820713
Well, I don't really like iPhones. I want to stick to Android and I'm thinking the Z5 Compact is the best bet for me.. Was looking at the one plus two but read some bad reviews.
>>
File: 1423483760965.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1423483760965.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
>>51820776
If it was up to me, I'd save a little money and get the z3c simply because it has god tier battery and that's important to me. Coming from a nexus 5 ;_;
>>
>>51820803
I'm inclined to agree with this, but maybe the camera upgrade in the Z5C is worth it. Also the Z5C doesn't have a self-breaking glass back from what I heard
>>
>>51820598
z3c
>>
>>51820713
>If the Hyundai Genesis costs too much, you can always take the poorfag approach and buy a BMW 520i
>>
>>51820817
Do you use your phone camera a lot?
I'm not too fussed as long as it works, I never expect much from a phone camera.

>self breaking back
My friend has a z3c, he hates cases so it's always naked, I have yet to see a single crack or break in the glass.
Not sure if he's lucky, or if that's just an issue plaguing people who mistreat their phones.
>>
The z3c is cheap ATM. It's still goat tier and will get marshmallow next month (beta builds already out) but the camera is pretty meh and needs to be used in manual model for pictures to be good.
>>
>>51820598
Blackberry classic
because touch only is for fags
>>
>>51820817
Bigger problems are the charging cover seal fucking up because you open and close the lid too much to charge the phone and the headphone jack messing up

I've dropped my phone naked a bunch of times and only the side rails on the face have gotten chipped a little
>>
>>51821003
And physical keyboards on a smartphone are for manlet furfags
>>
>>51820598

Get an iPhone 6S on a payment plan, and trade up to the 7 after a year. Probably the best deal in phones today.
>>
>>51820598
Nexus 5X is on sale through the end of the year, its a pretty damn good deal.
>>
>>51822892

Yeah, wow, that's pretty good. $329. It's almost definitely worth considering.

Just remember: Buy a Nexus, or buy an iPhone. A smartphone is only as good as the support it gets.
>>
>>51820849
don't you ever recommend this piece of shite, faggot, why you want to make such harm to someone you don't know?
>>
>>51822990
>Buy a nexus or iphone
As a 95 year old man, this is the worst advice I have ever heard in my life.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.