[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you play video games? for what purpose? you know it ruins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Chris_1cb91d_361308.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Chris_1cb91d_361308.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
why do you play video games?
for what purpose?
you know it ruins your mind like tv right?
why don't you just write a program, or read a book? draw a picture, browse the internet, talk to a fucking girl for once
fuck, i don't care
but you have a huge processor right in front of you and instead of using it to learn you're using it to control some gay anime protagonist and pretend your life doesn't suck
>>
Met girl in online game. OP is retarded asf
>>
>if it doesn't run on my hobbyist os you're inferior for enjoying it
>>
>>51818691
don't get me wrong, I like windows. however, I use it for word processing and image editing. not playing mindless video games.
(but i do love bsd linux and minix)
>>
> videogames proven to improve performance in mental tasks
> OP says it "ruins your mind"

ok lol
>>
>>51818581
>>>/v/
>>
>>51818581
why do you sit at a computer all day? you know its bad for your body right?
go borrow your mother's car, drive it out to the nearest pine forest just like a christmas special, and chop down a tree and some firewood for the family to enjoy
you definitely need the testosterone boost it will give you
>>
>>51818581
>why do you play video games?
I don't. I wish I could find a game that isn't boring as fuck, actually. (Multiplayer doesn't count.)
>>
>>51818581
>why do you play video games?

I don't.
>>
>>51818581
>browse the internet

Doesn't that rot your brain either?
I have been feeling like repelling the computer I have, sometimes I don't turn the damn thing on at all, as for my mobile as well.

But then, after an hour in a book, I think to myself. What now.
Even just stepping in my car, where do I go?
After going to the gym, is this all there is to life?

I'm trying to learn how to set up a webshop, I'm honestly bored out of my mind.
>>
>Why do you do a thing that TV told me was bad for your mental health? Why do the proper research?
>>
>>51818793
>Doesn't that rot your brain either?
only if you're browsing 4chan
>>
>>51818805
I actually shit on tv in the op too, thank you very much
>>
>>51818992
You know, you're right. I still often forget that through web articles and books you can insert all kinds of propaganda as well.
>>
>>51819069
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
go back to pretending you're important in your dumb fantasy world now fag hahahah i'm gonna go get laid
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.