[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mice General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: Deathadder.png (271 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Deathadder.png
271 KB, 800x600
Is there a better mouse for people with large hands at $40? I had a naga a ways back and it worked pretty well in my hands

The Deathadder appears to be on sale

also mice general I guess

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AAS888S?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
>>
Deathadder or G400s. I have, and love, both.
>>
>>51809230
I'm seeing the G400s at $70
>>
>>51809265
My mistake. Mine was around $50 when I bought it last year, must have been on sale. Go with the deathadder then, it's a great mouse.
>>
File: mouseguide.jpg (78 KB, 610x720) Image search: [Google]
mouseguide.jpg
78 KB, 610x720
Anyone tried the MX Anywhere 2 yet? I'm kind if interested in picking one up, but the MX Master didn't fit my hand at all.
>>
File: 1445064829508.jpg (163 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
1445064829508.jpg
163 KB, 610x457
>>
I need help putting a name to the mouse.

What's that one mouse that professional Starcraft players use that's really small and fits in their Korean hands really well to the point where they can aggressively claw grip it to shit? I feel like it got discontinued or something recently.
>>
>>51809894
This is one of the worst mice lists I've ever seen. I'd scrap every single mouse out of God Tier entirely, since most blow dick, and others have better alternatives (g400s>g400, etc).

Also missing a bunch of good mice.
>>
I have fairly large hands but I prefer laptop sized mice. Don't generalize.

>>51809894

... And don't read these idiotic guides. Not only were they wrong while they were relevant, but they're severely outdated today.
>>
>>51810631
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Pro_gear
>>
>>51810992
A list of surprisingly mediocre mice in terms of tracking.
>>
>>51811131
Only games you need really good tracking in are fps games, shape/size/weight and button layout are also highly important, number of buttons can matter as well if you play a lot of dota, a standard 2 button mouse is hard to work with
>>
>>51811131
Perhaps it's the player and not the equipment that matters
>>
I own an old WMO and it's still in good condition. Although its tracking speed is a bit too low. Sometimes i can't move the mouse fast enough for flickshots because it won't track.
>>
>>51809026
>Deathadder
comfortable, no funny bumps or ridges, just a well shaped mouse, easy to hold
but razer quality manufacturing
[spoiler]i own 2[/spoiler]
>>
For big hands it's got to be the corsair M95
>>
>>51813008
M90*
>>
>>51813008
>corsair M95
That appears to be $70 as well
>>
I just use a cheap whyyes 6D. Pretty okay in my experience even if other people beg to differ. Has an okay comfort curve that appeals to okay sized hand group.
>>
>>51813008
Is that any larger than the G500? I've got a G500 and even that isn't big enough for me, but it's hard to get an idea of scale on these things. I just want an XBOX HUEG mouse, price be damned, I don't care. I hate claw-gripping and my pinky ends up dragging ass all over the mousepad or smushing up against my ring finger in an uncomfortable way currently.
>>
Holy fuck, I've went through 3 Death Adders, I thought at first it was my mat causing the stuttering and skipping. Nope, it's just the shitty mouse.

I love the Deathadder, it's the only way I'm good at FPS. Yet it fucking sucks because it chooses when it wants to respond and when it doesn't, the constantly random polling issues and stutters are so annoying. I went through 3 of these fucking things in a year because of this. Eventually I said fuck it and moved onto a Rival, I still use the Death Adder from time to time but razer needs to fix their shit.
>>
>>51809026
I have a deathadder 2013 version. Love it. I have medium to large sized hands. ONLY complaint is the grip material on the thumb side (right handed) erodes a bit and becomes slippery. the texured stuff right under the buttons. but I dont usually hold it that low so it's not an issue.
>>
>>51815730
Are you sure it was the mice?
>>
if you can't play games with this, you are a fucking noob
>>
???the razer deathadder is just the intellimouse with higher dpi and a couple extra buttons, why the fuck is it so overrated?
>>
im looking for an upgrade from deathadder 2013/qck heavy

I don't like the rubber side grips and would like a more ergonomic shape along with a good sensor. For a mousepad I'm thinking about a puretrak talent. Opinions?
>>
>>51809894
that is a retarded list
>>
>>51811131
tracking doesn't really matter in games that aren't shooters. people play pro mobas with fucking trackballs
>>
I just sent back a mouse to amazon I used for a month and touched while and after fapping at least ONCE a day.

How does this make you feel?
>>
I ordered a g600 since I couldn't find any other good mice around anymore... the market is dead.

The sensei raw would be perfect if it just had an optical sensor..
>>
I've been eyeing this mouse for the past few days. It's beautiful and I want it. Lenovo M300.

Only problem is that the extra button isn't programmable... sigh..
>>
SteelSeries rival, cheap and good
>>
I have the Corsair m45 because it seemed like the m65 but without the stupid sniper button. I heard the material is different on the two and the sensors are different. What is the real difference because it seems like nobody ever uses the m45.
>>
>>51817461
You might be retarded
>>
>>51809026
steel series sensei
>>
>retard says his favorite mouse is cheap
>look up price
>$70

yeah ok, retards.
>>
ZOWIE

/thread
>>
Talk me out of getting the Corsair Scimitar
>>
>>51809026
logitech g500s

its no longer in production but you can probably snag one off ebay or amazon
>>
anyone have the G502? it looks dumb but I'd buy it if its a upgrade to the G500s
>>
I still have the original deathadder but it is definitely past its prime. I have the newer one and it works great
>>
>>51815730
How is the rival?
I've been thinking of getting that one for on the go with my laptop, but is it even better to replace my deathadder 3.5 I use on the desktop with it?
>>
I'm decently happy with G502.
It is bit too small, it's pretty shit at higher DPIs but that's about it.

Are the Logitech or Steelseries mats any good? They cost about 25 to 60 euros here.
>>
>>51819672
In retrospect I wish I had bought Rival instead of G502 but oh well.

Dogg doggy world
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 616x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 616x600
Anybody own a elecom mouse?
They seems pretty good.
>>
>>51819672
I own a QCK Heavy and a QCK+, they're both godlike. So yeah, Steelseries mats are really good.
>>
>>51820293
Thhose are made of cloth, I really don't like the sound of that. Seems like it is a hassle to clean and that it'd collect dust etc. really well.

I really want to buy SS 4HD since it's plastic-y but taht thing costs fucking 25euros here

Honestly waiting for Steelseries Rival to go on discount since they usually pack up a free mat to go with it (got one with G502 when it was on discount)
>>
>>51820337
Actually, cloth mats are by far the best in terms of performance, at least for optical mice.

The other mat types are mostly made for laser mice IIRC.
>>
>>51820351
I tested Rival on cloth mat today, I did not like it all. It felt really bad.

The 4HD + Rival felt really fucking good.
>>
Anyone have good suggestions for a mouse with:
>at least 4 macro keys on the side
>no stupid gaymur aesthetic
>wired

The button placement on the M95 is subpar and I didn't like the G700's battery life.
>>
Every fucking mice I've owned started double-clicking after 6 months. No matter the brand. Can manufacturers stop this crap from happening? Man, planned obsolescence is fucking real.
>>
>>51817461
Just grab a square of paper and fold your own
>>
>>51809026
>Deathadder is for large hands
News to me, I love mine (2013 version) and I have smallish hands.
>>
Best poorfag mouse with 5 buttons or more?
>>
>>51820800
Sharkoon drakonia black
>>
>>51820833
>>Sharkoon drakonia black
45 euros here, hardly poorfag tier. I need something 20 or less
>>
>>51809026
Get a counterfeit naga hex on aliexpress fro 25$.
It just werks

Actually I would avoid buying it if you plan on playing shooter games.
>>
>>51820800

Buy that redragon mouse
>>
>spend hours look for the perfect mouse with perfect grip, perfect sensor
>all of them are either way too expensive, too ugly or too meme-y
>always end up buying an ime3.0 on aliexpress

what am I gonna do when they stop making them
>>
>>51820800
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/LUOM-G10-4000-DPI-Adjustable-Optical-9-Buttons-4-Colors/32517664977.html?s=p
>>
>>51820800
>>51820841
>>51820852
http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20151212052606&SearchText=hexagrama+mouse

You can thank me later
>>
>>51820973
I must say good chap i am unfamiliar with that meme so i can only respond with

die
>>
>>51818887
Are you talking about WMO/IMO ??

You can get replicas on ebay cheap. Original will cost you 50+
>>
File: sub-teaser-kone-pure-v2.jpg (274 KB, 1000x660) Image search: [Google]
sub-teaser-kone-pure-v2.jpg
274 KB, 1000x660
Thoughts?
>>
>>51821337
Sam3fag
Thoughts on the "roccat kone pure?"
>>
>>51809026
I've own many of the popular FPS gaming mice, and the deathadder is pretty nice, but not as nice as the Zowie EC-A. Zowie has better texture that is grippier and is more solid.
>>
>>51812999
I can agree with this. My first Deathadder's MOUSE1 broke after normal use for about 6 months.
>>
>>51819454
g502 is probably the best mouse i've ever used
>>
File: 1442653623224.png (48 KB, 500x554) Image search: [Google]
1442653623224.png
48 KB, 500x554
>>51820886
>perfect sensor
>stops tracking if you move it too fast

would be an issue for me
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.