[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /g/ i just finished biulding my first pc and i tried to install
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 20151210_201719.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151210_201719.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
hey /g/ i just finished biulding my first pc and i tried to install linux and i got an error code of (apci pcc probe failed) i look into it and it has something to do with my graphics card driver but i cant install an os... so what do

set up is an
i5 4590
gtx 960 strix 4gb

any help is appretiated i cant find this shit anywhere else im new to linux so if there are line commands explain please
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>>51805908
> tried to install linux

Which GNU/Linux?
>>
sorry ive tried 3 now i started with PoL then ubuntu which would boot to the live disk but once installed gave me that error and then mint and all of them end up on the same message
>>
anyone?
>>
ive also try swithing my cable from the vga slot on my gfx card to the motherboards
>>
its still has a blinking cursor under it so im asuming i can still use any cmd line codes
>>
>>51805908
shit case
>>
>>51806464
>>51805925

no OP but fuck you guys
>>
>>51805908
Sorry you're having a rough time. Did you check that your hardware is Linux compatible?

If you're still having trouble and the hardware should work, Google the error, check stackexchange, and if you still haven't found the answer then post the question (or hit up the irc)
>>
>>51805908
Sorry that's all I can do for you OP. 4chan isn't a good source for tech help
>>
>>51806464
Literally this. It's like they were taking bets on how ugly they could make it.
>>
File: dealing with depression.jpg (145 KB, 624x950) Image search: [Google]
dealing with depression.jpg
145 KB, 624x950
>>51806711
does anyone come here and actually expect to get decent responses?
we use a meme os to make shitty logos for projects that never get finished.
>>
>>51806758
>does anyone come here and actually expect to get decent responses?

Too many do and I wish they would stop. People need to read the sticky before making threads, but I know that's never going to happen.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.