[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look /g/, I'm a fag from /v/ who wants to learn actual shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Look /g/, I'm a fag from /v/ who wants to learn actual shit about computers. I'll admit: yes my main purpose of building a PC is for gaming, but despite that I would still like some insight from people who know more shit than /v/ and probably have a better constructed opinion

So here goes my very simple retard question:

Where (online)/what PC parts should I get?
>read a guide retard
>google it idiot

I would, but I'll pass on the archived thread from 2009
>>
literally read the sticky
>>
>>51802127
Wiki is down for me
>>
holy shit that sucks
>>
>>51802147
[spoiler]Can I get some opinions on brands and shit like that since you're around?[/spoiler]
>>
If you are a normal user and need online help for your new pc, NewEgg is a good place to start, you can go to the gaming section and look all the options they have, you can see there the specs to make an idea of price vs finished pc.
But the very usefull tool on this site is that you can build your own pc and they will offer the parts according your selections.
So then you will have again a view of price vs parts.
>>
If you are building a new PC wait for and zen.
>>
>>51802133
http://www.logicalincrements.com/#!/
>>
okay, what are u using this pc for? streaming games? just playing games? which games? for example to stream something liek fallout 4 you would need a very powerful processor and gpu, which can get pretty expensive, tom. If you're not streaming and you're just playing wow or lol or something like that you can get away with like an athlon x2 or an a6 or something and a very cheap gpu
>>
>>51802246
I'm into fightin' games and a bunch of new games are gonna be out soon (ex: SFV, Blazblue, Xrd just came out and runs 20FPS on my current shit)

Besides that, Dota. To be completely honest, my toaster PC is the reason i'm not investing time in gaming, and I would like to change that now
>>
>>51802273
Furthermore, yes I would like to stream games
>>
>>51802285
then be ready to at least pay 200USD for a processor and motherboard, and the gpu depends on the game ur streaming.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.