[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When performing a risk assessment test for a medium scaled business,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-Cissp_logo_svg.png (19 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
250px-Cissp_logo_svg.png
19 KB, 250x248
When performing a risk assessment test for a medium scaled business, the collateral is user information. When a security analyst constructs meticulous request packets for server upload, what are some things that he/she must consider before executing the command, defend your answer with detail-oriented facts.
>>
anyone?
>>
>>51796668
>>51796951
>trying to get your CISSP
>needing to ask other people for answers
you're not gonna make it. also not your personal army, etc.
>>
>>51796976

do you think I am doing the exam now?
do you think is it question on the exam?

I am just studying and I got the question on the book. I believe it is a very opinionated question so I want suggestions. now gtfo
>>
>>51796993
>do you think I am doing the exam now?
no
>do you think is it question on the exam?
no, of course not. None of the cert tests actual questions make it to the dumps and study guides.

>I am just studying and I got the question on the book. I believe it is a very opinionated question so I want suggestions. now gtfo
waa poor baby. Enjoy failing your first time.
>>
making sure the connection is secure if it contains user information?
>>
>>51797273
yes good point
>>
>>51797022
classic neet
>>
>>51797596
I have a degree, multiple certs, and a job. But alright.
>>
>>51797698
sure
>>
that question is worded strange. it's like it was translated from another language.

>constructs meticulous request packets for server upload

>before executing the command

what is the command?
>>
>>51796668

He must consider if he is a manchurian candidate who is actually about to have a commmand executes on him.

He may also want to consider stealing just information and selling it on the black market.

He should consider if the computer is actually turned on or if he is dreaming.

How did he get to where he is and is he sure that what he thinks he is doing is actually what he is about to do, or is he the subject of an elaborate ruse?
>>
>>51799924
This.
>>
the question doesn't sound legit

how does the pen tester construct maticulous request packets for the server to "upload"

what command are you using, is this a metasploit command, or is it some kind of scrypt?

doesn't make sense

how can you request an upload?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.