[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Technology For Your Shoes That You Would Have never Imagined For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: A-Technology-For-Your-Shoes.jpg (37 KB, 777x405) Image search: [Google]
A-Technology-For-Your-Shoes.jpg
37 KB, 777x405
http://mobiviki.com/a-technology-for-your-shoes-that-you-would-have-never-imagined-for/
>>
Bretty cool desu senpai
>>
An innovative new way to keep black people poor.
>>
I liked the plethora of /w/alls the ad used.
>>
desu senpai
>>
>Machine-washable
Do people actually put their fucking shoes in the washing machine?
>>
File: tumblr_mpy3lfiWNL1sxtu1wo1_500.jpg (38 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpy3lfiWNL1sxtu1wo1_500.jpg
38 KB, 500x281
>>
>>51792541
Why wouldn't you?

As long as they're not nice dress shoes or something. I put my running shoes through the washing machine if they get very dirty or start to smell

Putting shoes in the dryer on the other hand is a really bad idea
>>
>>51791230
now they just have to scale this up to a full-body suit and make it show color, and we'll have a chameleon suit.
>>
>>51792585
Do you know what a hose is? Or a bath tub
>>
File: FUCK SKY FUCK GROUND.gif (385 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
FUCK SKY FUCK GROUND.gif
385 KB, 300x240
>>51791230
I really hate these clickbait headlines, don't ask me just tell me what the fuck is the thing you want to tell me about. What's next? "You'll never guess how many children this man has raped"?
>>
>>51792634
>>51792585
jesus fuck learn to take care of your shoes properly, drenching them in water is not an efficient way of cleaning them and will fuck up their shape
>>
>>51791230
>with HD displays
What the hell, those are shoes, the screen won't last a week for fuck sake.
>>
>>51792798
how do you clean the insides?
>>
>>51793085
>This, butt
Pretty neat gimmick and a good insight into how much advertising will be embedded into every aspect of our lives.
>>
>And you will be surprised to know that it will be charged with every step you will take, apparently the shoes will be charged by the kinetic energy.
Assuming it's a piezo element.

>However if your chose to display a static image, then it won’t consume any power.
What kind of a screen is this?
I know this is possible with e-ink displays, but do those exist in color?
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>2015
>putting your shoes in the washer
I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>51792798
that's because there's a solution known as "soap" that is along with the water

just because you take baths in the river doesn't mean you know what washing is
>>
>>51792541
I do. Why not?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.