[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I upgraded to Windows 10 and it got me laid, /g/. Here's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1423631816323.png (38 KB, 240x233) Image search: [Google]
1423631816323.png
38 KB, 240x233
I upgraded to Windows 10 and it got me laid, /g/. Here's the whole story:
>upgrade to windows 10
>boot times 50% faster on core2duo
>application loads are instantaneous (don't even have SSD)
>get mad FPS in games from DX12 and my SLI cards

But... here's the best part--
I was in the library on my laptop and this cute girl was walking by. She saw the Windows 10 desktop and asked me "What is that Windows? I've never seen that before." So, I said "Hey, do you want to try it out?"

I shit you not, she sat right down next to me and I slid the laptop over. She started browsing around and enjoying the high-quality Windows 10 interface and user experience. "Mmm..." she said, fascinated. "Here, let me show you something," I said, and I leaned over and began to guide her clicks and show her the ins-and-outs (lol) of the new control panel and start interface as well as the fast search features.

Well, long story short we went home that night and I lost my virginity (not really I'd had sex once before, but this was my first hot girl.) I'd just like to share my experience /g/ and say you shouldn't be afraid to upgrade.

Peace my friends.
>>
>>51788791
>being a 4chan autist
>getting laid
nice bait op
>>
Seems legit.
>>
Refreshing my thermal paste got me laid OP.
>>
>>51788854
Refreshing wat?
>>
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Intercourse, is in fact, Outercourse/Intercourse, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Outercourse plus Intercourse. Intercourse is not any sexual act unto itself, but rather another component of a fully functioning sexual activity made better by the outercourse activities, oral and foreplay components comprising a full sexual activity as defined by wikipedia.
>>
I will copu that pasta into linux
>>
I'll take
"Shit that never happened"
For $500
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
File: edward-snowden2.jpg (84 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
edward-snowden2.jpg
84 KB, 700x467
>>51788791
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Windows, is in fact, NSA/Windows, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, NSA plus Windows. Windows is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another expensive component of a fully functioning Spy system made useful by the NSA core-spyware, reverse shell utilities and vital keylogging components comprising a full botnet as defined by Gen. J. Clapper.

Many computer users run a modified version of the botnet system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of spyware which is widely used today is often called “Windows”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the NSA system, developed by the NSA. There really is a Windows, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.

Windows is the cover: the program in the system that hides the spying resources from the other programs that you run. The cover is an essential part of a botnet, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete botnet. Windows is normally used in combination with the NSA spyware: the whole system is basically botnet with Windows added, or NSA/Windows. All the so-called “Windows” versions are really versions of NSA/Windows.
>>
>>51788791

made me kek
>>
>>51788791
stupid frogposting faggot
>>
>Core 2 dui
>With sli gpu

Lulz desu senpai
>>
>>51790629
>bitch doesn't know about my 8800 Ultras
>>
File: 1445299308692.jpg (129 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1445299308692.jpg
129 KB, 800x533
>>
>>51788791
I fully believe this true and honest story.
>>
>>51790687
>8800 ultra with dx12
>>
>>51789652
kek
>>
>>51790784
fuck off back to reddit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.