[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /g/ doing for a living and how do you like it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151203_185024.jpg (7 KB, 122x122) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151203_185024.jpg
7 KB, 122x122
What's /g/ doing for a living and how do you like it
>>
>>51780489
>that same fucking hat image slapped on every fucking avatar throughout the entire fucking internet
>>
NEET :^)
>>
>>51780489
ecommerce software engineer

comfy and laid back but boring
>>
Programming in general

It's ok as long as I don't have to touch shitty code written by other people.
>>
Foreman doing commercial construction. Mostly hospitals, working at University of Cincinnati hospital atm. I do enjoy my job and the pay is not bad either. I was in advertising before,
>>
NOC monkey, hoping to be dev in 8 or so months
>>
self-employed programmer/web designer

love it but i rarely go outside anymore
>>
Going back to school to get my comp sci degree.

Currently I'm working as a delivery driver which isn't at all related to technology obviously.

I'm on Codecademy trying to finish this Javascript intro course before I go off on my own with the goal of landing an entry level web dev job soon while I pursue this degree.

Got a month 'til school starts. Hopefully something cool happens before then.
>>
NEET

found me a foreign girl and she lets me live with her as long as I make her food and rub her back.

she wants to get hitched though, which required dad approval, which requires job, which requires no more NEET. not sure how much longer it will last.
>>
>>51781255
Try not to regret your final decision.
>>
>>51780489
I got my hip shattered when I was 19 so I am a cripple living on welfare and 'sick pension'
>>
>>51780489
Systems Engineer
but I mostly just program all day since that's the state of the project. No degree so I'm pretty fucking pleased with myself.
>>
>>51780489
Cart pusher at Wal-Mart trying to get through college... The work ain't bad. The problem is my bitch of a supervisor.
>>
Software Engineer for a Web company

I haven't actually started yet but I'm getting payed a lot so I'm enjoying that
>>
>>51781322
i'ma need a greentext of this story
>>
>>51781357
I need you to fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>51781368
kill urself & tysm ahead of time
>>
>>51781061
how do you get construction jobs? is it just word of mouth?
>>
>>51781357
Well I got couple of 5.56×45mm holes in there.
>>
>>51781421
okay well how the fuck did it happen
>>
Frontend programing mostly in JS
I love it
>>
>>51781350
you get to see so much tits and ass. do you take any creepshots of women you find attractive?
>>
>>51781421
He got shot in the hip with a NATO rotund what the fuck do you think he was doing?
>>
Army MI and it sucks because at my level we just compile intel and barf it the fuck back up.
>>
>>51781421

not a gunfag, I thought durkas used 7.62 or is that just a meme?
>>
>>51781485
I would if I could. Unfortunately, the lot is infested with security cameras.
>>
Developer @ NSA

Bretty gud, especially because it makes the autists paranoid. Also, its really challenging and really stressful, both of which I like.
>>
>>51780489
I'm a line cook and a part time student. I can't afford my /g/ habits.
>>
>>51781761
I think he's implying he got shot by friendlies.
>>
Army systems administrator working with the NSA. Hi NSA!

>>51781682
That's what you get for being a 35N m80

>>51782189
I really sucks how the NSA owns your soul after you get read on. It's like, the only option you have left is to go back to working with them, but man I'm having such a shitty time I'm not going to give in.
>>
>>51780489
Student at a state college.
It's been bretty good.
>>
>>51780489
Consultant. I make less than I'd like but I get to travel a lot for free and eat at nice expensive restaurants for free when we meet with clients. The work is extremely easy 90% of the time, and when I'm not traveling I usually only work 9-4, sometimes less.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.