[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the nexus 6 is a better purchase than the nexus 6p Whats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: lg_nexus_4.jpg (146 KB, 1024x789) Image search: [Google]
lg_nexus_4.jpg
146 KB, 1024x789
>the nexus 6 is a better purchase than the nexus 6p

Whats wrong with Google?
>>
>>51780252
Who are you quoting?
How is the 6 better than the 6P?

Also, had my Nexus 4 since the die it came out. Pretty satisfied with it still.
>>
File: 1440889529765.jpg (1 MB, 1692x2560) Image search: [Google]
1440889529765.jpg
1 MB, 1692x2560
Sure, if you like a phone with a bad camera, bad battery life, that's also bulky as fuck.
>>
>>51780272

> bad battery life

Cringe
>>
>>51780272
Anon, if you had any knowledge of phones in recent times you'd know that battery life is terrible on all modern handsets. That's life. It's like complaining fuel for cars is expensive. Yes, it fucking sucks but everyone gets on with it and coughs up for fuel because it's fucking convenient. Everyone puts up with a days worth of battery life because it's the way these devices are at this moment.

The nexus 6p price to power ratio is borderline pathetic compared to some deals I've seen for the 6 over the past month. Anyone arguing that the 6p is a better investment should seriously get their heads checked
>>
>>51780365
Anon, I run the smartphone generals.

The Nexus 6P gets like double the Screen on Time, and several times more standby time than the Nexus 6.
>>
>>51780267
I have a 4, the battery is beginning to traverse into another fucking dimension, it's atrocious. The phone is responsive at times I do admit, but the Google store is a nightmare to use on it. Damn, updating apps is so sluggish, I'd dread to think how bad it is on none pure Google devices of this age.
>>
>>51780252
Nexus 4 is the most beautifully designed phone. I wish there was a modern version with front facing speakers and a 5.2" inch screen.
>>
>>51780532
>not oneplus x

best looking android phone ever next to htc one m8 and sony z5c
>>
>>51780403
>double the screen time

Haha fuck off does it! Son, take your shit posting and fuck off back to /b/,
>>
>>51780403
>TOP KEK!! WELL MEMED, WHAT A KEK!

Just fuck off you little shit.
>>
>>51780267
muh nigga
>>
>>51780305
>Nexus 6 battery life
>good

Oops
>>
>>51780532

I hate the sparkly glitter back t b h senpaiĆ­lia
>>
File: motorola-aura-1.jpg (72 KB, 550x464) Image search: [Google]
motorola-aura-1.jpg
72 KB, 550x464
>>51780532
>the most beautifully designed phone

That isn't a Motorola Aura.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.