[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Downloading movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
I've been downloading movies and series via torretns for years now. But Im having a harder and harder time finding good high quality torrents. For example, I cant seem to find Hunger Games 2012, looks like they succesfully forces al major search engines to remove any high quality version and thus killing the torrents.

What are good alternative download methods, or do you know good torrent search engines?

How do you guys get your movies?
>>
File: mypc.jpg (10 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
mypc.jpg
10 KB, 288x288
ptp
>>
>>51776133
Use IPFS, the uncensorable, p2p, encrypted, high-performance, network of the future!
>>
Private trackers.
>>
>>51776179
Could you elaborate more on this? How is it efficient at pirating?
>>
>>51776133
did you even check TPB? there are at least 10 torrents up

try 32d48766382742b70fc10d17a0945d61672d869e
>>
>>51776179
I'm not really sure what this is, but it looks like it need to be more popular before it is of use?
>>51776183
Do you know some?
>>
>>51776314
>do you know some?

Check out the /ptg/...

>>51769389
>>
https://rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
>>
>>51776133
xdcc

super fast, can max out my 100mbit connection.
using it for 10years or something now.
>>
>>51776575
>resorting to pre-Obama technology

fuck that.
>>
>>51776601
>7 B.O.
kek
>>
>>51776575
>xdcc

Uh. Is that piracy over IRC? How can that be even slightly efficient? I mean, doesn't that require a 1:1 upload by the server for every single download?
>>
>>51776575
Is this for downloading or streaming? Also what shit do you use with XDCC?
>>
>>51776844
Bump
>>
>>51776133
Streaming site with good quality, orbit downloader or any program of that nature, profit.
>>
just join a torrent invite site and get an invite to iptorrents
>>
Buy a PassThePopcorn account/invite. If you don't have a good connection to build a ratio, then rent a seedbox for a few months and then never worry about it again. I download movies, watch them, seed them for a few weeks and delete them.
>>
>>51776844
you can use regular mirc to download the stuff.
using search engines like:
https://ixirc.com/ or http://sunxdcc.com/

its not really for streaming you could however with vlc, its just that I usually download with full speed so its not even worth streaming it.

>>51776830
yes its piracy over irc, you download the stuff directly from bots, no server involved.
it was already a thing 15years ago, so its really oldschool. kinda amazed you guys dont know anything about it.
>>
>>51777719
I used to use it but it doesn't have the range of things I'd like to download.

Most things are freely available to stream now via Showbox etc. And I really only aim to download things I can't source.

Examples: Red Dwarf, Don't tell the bride etc.
>>
>>51777685
>delete them
why would you ever do that?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.