[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ordered an iPhone 6s Plus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So I ordered an iPhone 6s plus from tmobile because black friday week sales made it the same price as a 6s. It was delivered today but I'm thinking of sending it back. You see I've only used android phones and feel like I would miss certain features like Google voice search, Google Music, photosphere, and of course the onscreen navigation bar. Has anyone else found themselves in this predicament? Please help me out here, reviews online don't help.

If I return this phone I'm definitely getting the nexus 6p instead because my galaxy s3's lag is really bothering me.
>>
>You can get the google search app with voice search built in
>Play music app from app store
>Google Street View app can take photospheres
>Navigation bar takes up screen real estate personally
>>
>>51768710
Thanks for the info on the street view app.

I'm binge reading articles comparing marshmallow to ios 9.1 and most are leaning towards marshmallow as superior...God damnit I should be studying for finals.
>>
>>51768572

Shove it up your ass.

Then read the sticky.
>>
>>51768785
>I'm binge reading articles comparing marshmallow to ios 9.1 and most are leaning towards marshmallow as superior...God damnit I should be studying for finals
you are the reason why we have a bunch of retards who buy a new phone every year, and no engineers to build the technology that will usurp the mobile handset.

you're partially responsible for an entire generation of fart app startups, and social networking websites. congratulations.
>>
The 6s Plus is my first iphone.

Why the fuck is the back button always in the upper left hand corner and sometimes there just isn't a back button?

Am I missing so shortcut or gesture that replaces it?
>>
>>51768830
Oh god this was my exact thought while I was showering the morning after ordering the 6s plus late at night. I don't think there's a solution and I don't want to feel suffocated by my phone lmfao
>>
>>51768862
It can be pretty annoying at times. When going through menus and you hit the wrong thing. You have to shift how you're holding the phone to reach all the way up to the left corner.

Really not sure why it's not in the bottom left, makes no sense.
>>
>>51768951
According to an article I just read if you swipe from the left edge of the screen to the right you will go back. Can you confirm?
>>
>>51769063
Ah, cool that does work.

The exception being apps that have a menu that pulls out from the left side.
>>
>>51769108
That's good to know. Maybe my sister will let me use her iphone 6s for a day. Lucky for her she's left handed and laughs at people complaining about the top left back buttons.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.