[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mouse thread y/n?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ss+(2015-12-08+at+10.35.11).jpg (98 KB, 720x462) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-08+at+10.35.11).jpg
98 KB, 720x462
Wasn't sure if this belongs on here or /v/, but my Intellimouse 1.1 just kicked the bucket from a dead laser after all these years, and I need a replacement.
The problem is that I only have a budget of ~$30 since I bought a bunch of other shit for the holidays and I can't just go ahead and buy the Intellimouse 3 like I originally planned until maybe next year.
I saw this on amazon and while I like the overall shape I'm unfamiliar with the brand. Is it decent or should I hold out for something else?
>>
Install gentoo
>>
Get a cm storm alcor
Closest thing to a 30€ intellimouse
>>
>>51767732
My brother has it, and it's okay, it's certainly not amazing though. It feels a bit cheap compared to a deathadder or something. it also drags a bit more than my deathadder.

But he has had it for 6 months and it still works, so i guess there is that.
>>
>>51767732
I have that mouse. Decent build quality. However know that it is for fairly large hands and only a palm grip can really feel comfortable with that behemoth of a mouse.
>>
>>51767796
>>51767789
How would you describe the shape compared to an intellimouse? I usually held it with my fingertips but with the underside of my knuckles touching the mouse near the rear.
>>
>>51767832
decent bit wider
>>
cheapest mouse with at least four extra thumb/pinky buttons (4 in total, so 3 thumb + 1 pinky works, 2 thumb + 2 pinky works as well, etc.) that doesnt look like a typical gaming mouse (eg. op's mouse)??
>>
File: 20151208_230216.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151208_230216.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>51767832
Idk if this shitty pic will help, but I have decebtly big hands and that's the only way to hold it to get comfortable control. Notice my ring finger resting on the extra 'mass' of the mouse. It should give you somewhat of an idea of how the shape will feel like.
>>
someone help.

i'm supposed to pick a new mouse for christmas to replace my logitech G9 that i've had for literally 7 years and still works perfectly. my first choice was to just get another one ... except they apparently dont make them anymore...

WHAT DO
>>
Probably has a fucking awful sensor. Better just invest some more for a zowie mouse or something.
>>
>>51767922
SteelSeries Sensei, Razer Deathadder, zowie FK, etc
>>
Logitech g502! Best mouse I have ever owned.
Good software, sensor and fits most types of grips.
>>
>>51767839
Bump
>>
>>51767732
pay $10 more and get a better mouse with enough buttons
http://www.amazon.com/Redragon-PERDITION-High-Precision-Programmable-Gaming/dp/B00GU8W5AE
>>
File: 1449383892258.jpg (480 KB, 1272x1272) Image search: [Google]
1449383892258.jpg
480 KB, 1272x1272
I've been looking for a full size bluetooth mouse, any suggestions?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.