[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup dudes. Will my shit explode from over heating if I leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151208_240559418~01.jpg (249 KB, 1080x1572) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151208_240559418~01.jpg
249 KB, 1080x1572
Sup dudes.
Will my shit explode from over heating if I leave it in this small space?
I'm trying to run two monitors on my desk but have only got space for 1 if I place the case on the desk.

Not running anything crazy just an i34170. I haven't received all my parts from my Friday purchases so I can't sun temp tests I just wanted to do some cable management from beneath the desk.
<3
>>
It gon be aight
>>
>>51751494
Thanks
>>
RIP
>>
Actually, the shade should keep it cooler. Great idea senpai.
>>
>>51750434
10cm clearance minimum
>>
>>51751708
>>51751774
So a definite no? :(
>>
>>51750434
Just use temp monitoring software and monitor your temps for a couple days while you do normal everyday shit on your comp and you'll have your answer. Nobody here has enough information on your system, ambient temps, weather outside vs inside etc to answer that question. At the end of the day, only you can figure that out for yourself. Just fucking watch your temps.
>>
>>51752128
>weather inside
It's raining in my room today
>>
>>51752151

My room is at -1 C now.

Lack of central air/actual insulation in this country sucks at times.
>>
The fan of the bitfenix supposed to be in the infront isn't it? Should be fine
>>
>>51752128
Yeah that was the plan but like I said I haven't received all my parts yet and I was cleaning up my outlets and cables.

On more thing that is unrelated tho, I received my psu today and I plugged it to see if it would turn on... And it doesn't.. Does it only power on when the pins are connected or what?

>>51752168
I'm gonna probably keep that door closed.
>>
>>51752165

wut

post a screenshot of a thermometer and what you're wearing right now. I kind of don't believe you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.