[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i switch from EE to computer science if math is to hard for me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449113333901.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449113333901.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
Should i switch from EE to computer science if math is to hard for me?
>>
File: baitcard.jpg (28 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
baitcard.jpg
28 KB, 375x523
>>51746895
WARNING: SHIT-TIER B8 IN THIS THREAD

I REPEAT DO NOT REPLY
>>
No, you should switch to woman studies.
>>
>>51746895

Feminist Dance Therapy would be a good luck anon
>>
OP HERE
other then math
is there any reason to switch to CS?
>>
pretty sure EE and CS have the same math requirements
>>
>>51749095
only if your uni is utter trash
>>
>>51746895
>if math is to hard for me?

you don't belong in either
>>
>>51749095

Pretty sure EE requires significantly more mathematics and vastly more rigorous application of it.

As someone who has done hiring for software positions, I would move an EE to the top of the stack, unless the CS major went to a really respected university (Berkeley, Stanford, etc.). And I'm not a school snob, I just realize that the majority of CS programs are complete shit. Mine was.

Oh, and of course, a solid resume and direct personal reference means more than all of the above.
>>
>>51746895
OP is committing ultimate faggotry again.
>>
>>51746895
Post nudes
>>
Underwater basket weaving is a good fit for your OP
>>
No you shoulnt
EE does have a few courses that teach some difficult mathematics
However, hang in there for just a year or two, as all this math you'll learn will be in constant use so you'll get the hang of it by applying it every day
Learn to use matlab or freemat and you'll be fine
And beleive me, if you think some laplace transformations are difficult you'll have just as bad a time implementing quicksort
>>
>>51749152

What separates a good CS program from a bad one exactly? What's expected and how do the shitty ones skimp out?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.