[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp choosing headset
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: PC320.png (317 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
PC320.png
317 KB, 500x600
I currently have a Sennheiser PC320, I'm willing to update it, since I learned the hard way that open design is complete shit.

Anyway I considered the Sennheiser GAME ZERO, but since I'm willing to pay that amount I wonder if there is another brand or is it really that good Sennheiser (The mic experience is pretty good, tho)

Other headset I considered are the Logitech G633 since it's 7.1 and not THAT expensive.

Anyway, help pls. I just want a really good sound quality I don't care about the lights the headset emmit.
>>
>>>/hpg/

The best advice you will get there and anywhere was that sale for 100 buck sennheisers on black friday then buy your mic separate.

But since black friday has passed I guess you should probably just go to former suggestion, get a regular headset, and a cheap mic off amazon.

Pro-tip: these headsets will force you to use push to talk because a mic so close to your face picks up breathing.
>>
>>51745897
I'd prefer having everything together. Don't care if is analog, usb or optical.

I just want a headset that are not like PC320 with a nice mic. A brand a least.
>>
>>51745977
I have a PC363d and it's really nice, got it for free when I sent back an old PC360 because it had some microphone problems.

Probably not the best, infact it can't be.
>>
Logitech G35
>>
>>51745977
You're trading a lot to have everything together. Look into the diy headsets, then.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-04-11-08-04.png (167 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-04-11-08-04.png
167 KB, 720x1280
Posted this in a different thread and got ridiculed for it but this is easily one ofbmy best purchases.

This is if you don't mind wireless headphones that is. If not, I have experience with some of the Corsair headaets and they arent that bad. Although the lower end of models seem to lack a lot of bass.
>>
>>51746408
Thanks!
Yes, my main issue with the PC320 was the lack of bass. I'll check those Steel Series you mention! :D
>>
>>51745744
I've always liked my afterglows. pretty good headphones and they come with a sticker so that was super fucking sweet.
>>
Thanks everybody!
>>
>>51745744
>Open back is shit
>Sennheiser is good
>I need 7.1 for my two ears

You fell for all the memes tho
>>
>>51747563
This thread is a meme
>>
>>51747563
lmoaa xdd yu so fire?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.