[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$20 if I pass my exam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 093.jpg (45 KB, 358x429) Image search: [Google]
093.jpg
45 KB, 358x429
someone help me code a program that allows me to roll a dice virtually with a GUI
>>
>>51742379
What language?
>>
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>51742379
JavaFX, array of 6 sides of dice pics, RNG 1 through 6 (twice), display both those results using the pictures in the array.
>>
>>51742379
Holy shit. Literally get pics of the 6 faces of the dice, put them as 1.png, 2.png etc, and

image = whatevertoolkit.Image()
image.SetFromFile(random.randint(1, 6)+".png")
>>
>>51742379
I can give you a hand if you want. Email a Skype name to: [email protected]

Text chat only, can't call right now. Offer valid for however long I bother to keep the 10minutemail active for, so maybe 20 mins.
>>
If someone writes a code here (Java) that I can just Copy Paste then I'll give you $20 paypal because if I fail this class my dad is going to spank my salad
>>
>>51742663
Okay so here's the problem with that idea. Let's say I agree and start writing it. Turns out 3 other anons had the same idea, and you only pay one of them. (Or none, because it's 4chan, there's no security.)

So no-one is going to do that.

Solution: Go to a site like Freelancer. Signup, verify your account, deposit the $20. List the project for $15 (Freelancer takes $5 fee). You will be immediately inundated with 87 billion Indian and Pakistani workers happy to do your project.

I don't really like these sites in general but in your case it would make sense.

Hope this helps you anon
>>
>>51742663
Stop being retarded
>>
>>51742379
>exam
>posts assignment
pick one or 5 togas
>>
>>51742949
>>>51742663 (You)
nice shitty ass waifu you fucking far neckbeard sack of shit
>>
The entertainment value of you failing from your own stupidity is worth far more than any $20.
>>
>>51742663
Noice b8
>>
>>51742379
>this is what's required after a semester of learning
Kek
>>
>>51744312
Now imagine that there are people who fail.
>>
Define arraylist of strings containing the different sides. Use /n to go to the next line for the first step.

Print the value of the array associated with the number, like one for the first side. Print a math.rand()*6 or whatever the fuck that's supposed to be.
>>
>>51744395
>one for the first

ahahaha
>>
>>51744409
You dumb fuck zero represents the 'other' side only smart people know about.
>>
>>51744436
>Implying Zero-Index is hard to understand
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.