[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /g/. What is the best smartphone, and why is it the BlackBerry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: blackberry-passport17.jpg (31 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
blackberry-passport17.jpg
31 KB, 770x433
Hello /g/.
What is the best smartphone,
and why is it the BlackBerry Passport?
>>
>>51738104
i wish it had a snapchat app.
>>
I don't know actually. I'm trying to decide if it's for me - I've been with android since g1
>>
>>51738104

it runs BB10 and has at least buttons for letters which are quite sufficient for being one of the best devices for communication.

also can it be bb general? who has priv? they say it runs hot often.
>>
File: 1442844616965.jpg (312 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1442844616965.jpg
312 KB, 1200x800
It's not, unfortunately.
It lacks 3 important buttons. (pic related) Yeah, the trackpad is emulated by the keyboard, but not to full extent (no cursor in browser, no clicking)
And it's a shame, I'd buy the Passport in a heartbeat if it had real YES/NO buttons
>>
>>51739693
>It lacks 3 important buttons.
This is my only grievance with the q10.
If I had the money I'd replace it with the classic, the only difference are those goddamn keys.
>>
>>51738135
How will you live without knowing which one of your friends are out tonight?
>>
>>51739740

i guess there are alternatives like whatsapp or some other shit "normalfags" use that have a BB app. I have a bold and it has facebook/twitter/whatsapp so i can still stick with it while keeping in touch with my friends.
>>
>>51738135
Do you want to communicate? Like a terrorist? Is it encrypted? Reported.

T. A French Cutie
>>
>>51739930
French women are ugly af though
>>
watching you fags try to justify the blackberry as a legitimate upgrade from literally any other phone is good shit
>>
>not the glorious zenphone
>>
>>51738104
>postulating an initial open ended question then changing the question to one that seeks validation for your own opinionated answer to the initial question, disregarding that the initial question is open ended and has no definitive correct answer
>>
>>51739968

it "used to" be an upgrade, now the priv runs android and there are rumors that more android bb phones are coming.
>>
>>51740053
I wonder if they will port android to the passports seeing the leaks lately.
>>
>>51740083

if android apps behave fine on a 1:1 screen, they will probably do it. I wonder why many apps don't stretch properly.
>>
>>51740155
I meant this this http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/24/9201899/android-blackberry-passport-video
>>
>>51739723
Yeah. I figured it's worth to pay more, but I probably wouldn't if I already had the Q10.
I still don't understand why they ditched the toolbelt - as far as I know it's only to be "more modern". I'd rather have a phone with toolbelt and no keyboard than one with keyboard and no toolbelt, but of course it's preferable to have both. The priv kinda gets a pass because apparently you can answer by opening the phone - although it would be more comfortable to do that if it was a bit smaller
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-07-12-42-07.png (106 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-07-12-42-07.png
106 KB, 1080x1920
>>51738104
OnePlus X
>>
>>51738135
I've had android phones for years. Neither I nor any of my friends ever used snapchat. And, to be hones, I don't even understand why people use it
>>
>>51740538
> OPO

My condolences, Anon.
>>
>>51740538

I know new berries are made in chinkistan but come on now, why would anyone use the chinkest phone of all time?
>>
pretty accurate
>>
>>51739959
>saying "af"
kill yourself
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.