[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cs go mice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 20150721_210738.jpg (1008 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20150721_210738.jpg
1008 KB, 2560x1920
Ive heard about mices for cs go that are zowie fk 1, adder from razer and steel series shitties but i wanna be sure that there is nothing better and which one of these above is the best?
>>
>>51737785

there is an image with all the good sensors and stuff, but any decent mouse (reasonable size and brand) will do just fine

I got to supreme with a shitty roccat one that leaks glue for fucks sake
>>
>>51737785
Got to DMG with a shitty 15 buks wireless

Expensive mice are overrated af
>>
File: steinsgate-01-kyouma-laughing.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
steinsgate-01-kyouma-laughing.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>51737847
>DMG
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>51738218
In a few months, with no prior cs experience?

I'm fine with how far I've come
>>
>>51737785
Buy some 150$ mouse and slowly get accustomed to the idea it's yourself who's holding you back.
>>
>>51737785
wired deathadders are pretty god tier and last for years
>>
>>51737847
My friend was DMG. He bought a new mouse and keyboard and he jumped to supreme master first class. He vouched that he did not actually get better, it was the new mouse and keyboard that gave him the advantage.
>>
>>51737785
what ever mouse works for you.

fix that choke and latency first.
>>
>not using acceleration
http://mouseaccel.blogspot.de/search
>>
>>51738218
Found the shitty youtube/twitch gamer

Back to >>>/v/
>>
CSGO is garbage.
>>
>>51737785
You can't go wrong with any of those. Laser mice implement hardware level mouse acceleration, even though the difference is negligible. Infrared does not.
>>
I've been playing with a mx518 since source. Global elite.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.