[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I crack my iPhone to prevent the NSA spying on me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1636x952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1636x952
How do I crack my iPhone to prevent the NSA spying on me?
>>
Disable all cellular features.
>>
>>51729955

Drop it.
>>
>>51729955
install gentoo
>>
>>51729955
Have you tried using computers?
>>
Lay the phone on a sturdy, level surface.
Carefully cover phone with a soft cloth.
Use a brick to thoroughly smash the phone into tiny pieces.
Dispose of phone debris in neighbor's garbage can.
>>
>>51729955
>Jarquan
>>
>crack
Give it back, Tyrone.
>>
Throw it against the wall.
>>
File: colored_sand.webm (3 MB, 1282x540) Image search: [Google]
colored_sand.webm
3 MB, 1282x540
Put an anime wallpaper on it. Once they see that, they'll know you're worthless and they'll stop wasting their time.
>>
:(

why are they brushing away the beautiful sand
>>
>>51731746
Same.
What are these feels? :^(
>>
>>51731718
>>51731746
They want to put something more beautiful in its place. It's life, anon. You have to let go
>>
get a hammer

smash the iphone

keep smashing

keep smashing

when the pieces are small enough flush it down a public toilet
>>
>>51731776
You're so original, faggot anon
>>
>>51731792
i'm straight family
>>
Liquid helium usually does the trick
>>
>>51731799
Sorry, you're so original, straight anon
>>
>>51731718
>>51731746
I'm real good at drawing/portraits and there's a definite pleasure in just ripping up some of my own work. I'm 100% confident in my ability to create again as well or better.

In the past when I wasn't, a completed drawing was cherished and protected because it was valuable and fragile (because it was external to me). Now the real value is internal, it is in my ability. And that only 'exists' in reality as I am creating.

No idea about those guys, but i recon its similar.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.