[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
xbone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: xbone.jpg (17 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
xbone.jpg
17 KB, 620x465
is there a way to use this piece of micro$oft spyware for playing games but without connecting it to a network? just got a new one, and setup demands that it connects to a wireless or wired network. wtf?!
>>
Return it, get a ps4
>>
>>51723499
AFAIK, you have to let it connect once for account authentication and updates... once you get those and as long as you dont play any MP games, you can isolate it and play. I believe you have to let it connect every 30 days or so.
>>
>>51723516
no u dont lmao

you have to connect once to update then thats it
>>
>>51723524
they lifted the 30 day refresh requirement? If I remember correctly, the issue was that if the console did not connect for 30 days, it would not let the user log onto the account which also locks out the saves/progress for any games played.
>>
>>51723516
>>51723524

is there a way to get around this?
>>
on a related note, has the xbone been hacked to run linux yet?
>>
who fucking cares? just plug it into the fucking internet
>>
>>51723661

i fucking care. unplug microsoft's dick from your ass ;)
>>
>>51723499
It's hard coded to check for updates. The idea is to deliver a consistent user experience.

But please, return it and buy a PS4. You're too stupid to own an xbox...
>>
>>51723721
>bought the shit console for morons
>accuses others of being Microsoft fanboys

Stop projecting, bro.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>51723560
Is this 2013?
>>
>>51723721
You stole it, just be honest Jamal.
>>
File: 1449285692911-0.jpg (227 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1449285692911-0.jpg
227 KB, 2048x2048
>>51723499
OP who fucking cares? It's not your PC, all you're doing on this shitbox is playing fucking video games. You are a complete autistic retard if you can't handle M$ knowing what video game you are currently playing.

>Believes in MUH BOTNET and MUH PRIVACY
>Believes M$ products violate his privacy
>Buys one anyway

You are the reason this board is shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.