[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
What went wrong?
>>
>>51716412
nothing, wikipedia looks better today
>>
They kept thinking Chrome's interface was the key to success and not realized their engine was total dog fuck.
>>
>>51716412
nothing, win98 is still a good OS
>>
they made their cars too expensive.
>>
Waterboarding prisoners hit mainstream media news.
>>
>>51716412
mozilla turned into an sjw haven and both it and wikipedia turned into money grabbing faggots. unfortunately though, firefox is objectively still the best browser and there is nothing really comparable to wikipedia.
>>
>>51716434
I prefer the simple layout of old over the new one with gradients and shit.
>>
Wiki got overrun by SJWs who try to deny even having an agenda.

BCE and CE indeed.
>>
Chrome
>>
Reeeeeeeeeeeee Germans get away from my moose reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
>>
>>51716412
Someone at Mozilla got triggered and installed Gentoo.
>>
>>51716412
You turned off automatic updates
>>
>>51716412
Nothing anon.
They've just changed the name of it.
>>
>>51716444
>>51716458
>>51716462
>>51716639
>>51716944
>>51716972
my fucking sides

this is the only reason I come to /g/, fucking A grade humor.
>>
>>51717003
mah nigga
>>
>>51716469
Firefox is not the best browser. A company which just is able to copy the competition is beyond the best. It is a boring idea less garbage company!

That is what Mozilla is, that is what Firefox is!
>>
>>51716469
And who is supporting such a shameful discrace, such a rape of FOSS is also responsible in supporting Chrome, because using an imitation browser like Firefox screams for that Google Chrome is right in everything.

If you use a browser which does not look like Chrome it says the opposite, that Google is wrong! It is that simple.
>>
>>51718262
>>51718282
Autism in its purest form. It's beautiful, in a way.
>>
>>51716412
The same fucking story for millenia.

Power, money, greed, stupidity...

Really, censorship on Wikipedia is starting to hit new highs.
>>
File: mozilla is gone now.png (129 KB, 1026x910) Image search: [Google]
mozilla is gone now.png
129 KB, 1026x910
>>51716412
Decided to imitate chrome instead of being something entirely separate.

Fuck you mozilla. You guys were amazing until 3.0. Then you added that big friendly blue button. Why?

And then, in v29, you implemented Australis, killing any chance of ever returning to your former market share.
>>
>>51719631
Surf. I fucking love it. No bullshit. No ADHD-feeding tabs. No flashy shiny crap to distract you from actually using your brain. No mentally masterbating like a retarded monkey because "it's .02 seconds faster now, and gives virtual blowjobs!"

Here's a hint, /g/. No-one, and I mean no-one, gives two shits about your shiny flashy hollywoood wanna-be desktop experience.

This is why /g/ is dying. Because it's filled with cancer that causes the brain to not hold a concept for more than 2 seconds.
>>
>>51718385
Wel, which browser is removing features for the benefit of simple users? Which browser is hunting the userbase of Chrome?

Mozilla!

Which browser is cloning the Chrome UI, is removing their strength called add-ons, customization and themes?

That is right, Mozilla Firefox!

If you call it still the best, you are just a lame idiot Mozilla aplogist! Stop shilling that lame Google Chrome clone company!
>>
>>51719728
>surf
Muh nigga

The one problem is that it doesn't really prevent popups or have a plugin to prevent it.
>>
>>51719927
firefox is undeniably going downhill, but currently it is still the least bad choice. you can turn all the "phone home" stuff off and run your own sync server very easily. you might also note that the ui of firefox is extremely customizable, given the right operating system. surely you wouldn't cry about "muh foss" and then use windows?
>>
File: Firefox 42.0.png (200 KB, 1137x867) Image search: [Google]
Firefox 42.0.png
200 KB, 1137x867
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.