[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i found these on the ground near my local walmart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
they all contain videos, and was wonder what you guy would want me to do with them?
>>
Return the stolen possessions Tyrone
>>
first off learn how to spell fucktard
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
Upload and link the videos
>>
>>51714088
This, on all of them

Then return them to the walmart you found then
>>
Do a barrel roll
>>
Check my triples
>>
>>51714086
You must be retarded. Not a single spelling mistake. Terrible and broken English for sure, but no spelling mistakes.
>>
go through them and if you find anything illeagle post them here first.
>>
Make a youtube channel and post them all on there
>>
learn to grammar feggot
>>
fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>51714149
My vote goes to this one

I'm going to consider this in the near future
>>
File: 1426443665206.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1426443665206.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
>>
enjoy ur leet hax, ba5ic
>>
>>51714076
Boot tails and zero them out
>>
>>51714076
Depends on what kind of videos.
>>
>>51714076
Script kiddies randomly seed shit old low memory sticks in public areas.

You should feel stupid that your rig is now part of since child's 1337 haxor wet dream.

Or Winston, you could just give that stolen shit back to its rightful owner you thieving cunt.

Now fuck off.
>>
Enjoy the keylogger
>>
>>51714076
>taking a digital memory from the street.
Are you stupid?
>>
Nigga ain't you seent da Mr robot where dat 5-0 pickd up da memry off da skreet?

For real, why the hell would you put something off the street in your PC? Like already mentioned, enjoy your keyloggers.

Also, post all the videos. While not? Especially the fun ones (if any). You can always just link us to a red board, if you are worried about being b&.
>>
>>51715820
*why not
Damn autocorrect. That first part was a nightmare to type.
>>
OP is a big fat phony.
>>
>>51714076
>put contents in 1 zip
>upload to mega
>wipe drives with 0's
>keep
>never tell anyone

digital and hardware theft 101
>>
>>51714137
No post it on /b/
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.