[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good, fast, light web browser for Android? My iphone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Homemade pussy.jpg (136 KB, 610x2231) Image search: [Google]
Homemade pussy.jpg
136 KB, 610x2231
What's a good, fast, light web browser for Android? My iphone is pretty old.
>>
>>51697502
>iphone
fucking autocorrect
>>
>>51697502
>Homemade pussy.jpg

That's interesting.
>>
>>51698071
Doesn't hold a candle to real onaholes. Main problem with the sponge is that once squished it mostly stays that shape because of the cup + glove seal. That and sponge isn't particularly springy to begin with. Squishy, not springy.
>>
>>51697844
>auto correct
fucking what?
Are you on a Mac or something and that's the way it is on there?
I can't imagine what system or program would autocorrect phone or misspelling of it to iphone
>>
>>51697502
Lightning browser
>>
>>51698113
>I can't imagine what system or program would autocorrect phone or misspelling of it to iphone
I am not a native English speaker and my phone (not an iPhone) is set on my mother language.
>>
>>51698177
So your mother language calls all phones iphones?
>>
>>51698106

An expert in fucking inanimate objects, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>51698355
Just cause you're stuck with your hand doesnt mean you cant learn a thing or too anon.
>>
>>51698255
You must be retarded
>>
>>51698355
If you're not an expert in fucking I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>51698355
Then you should listen very carefully.
>>
>>51698401

Plastic? Whatever floats your boat, man...
>>
>>51697502
Naked Browser. Seriously.
>>
My dick is bigger then the cup
>>
>>51697502
I actually made this shit when i was in high school.

was OK but it was a fucking pain to keep the glove sealed to the cup.

too much work and i think i actually only came once in the thing.

feels nothing like real pussy though. now i just fuck my gf every week used to be about three times a week but started working grave shift
>>
>>51699820
I made it as well in high school, very disappointing.
The only difference is that instead of a girlfriend i now got a bunch of proper japanese onaholes
>>
>>51698106
>once squished it mostly stays that shape because of the cup + glove seal

What if you saturate the sponge with a liquid or syrup? Maybe warm it up a bit, too, for fun.
>>
>>51697502
>>51698106
Not using a balloon based vagina with hot water, never get squished and washable too.
>>
File: DSCF90301-300x224.jpg (13 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
DSCF90301-300x224.jpg
13 KB, 300x224
>>51701094
>pic related
>>
>iPhone
Nothing, all browsers are shit on a super low memory devices.
>>
>>51697502
gonna shill for Chromium here.
https://download-chromium.appspot.com/?platform=Android

no it's not the lightest. Feels pretty fast though.
oh and based bookmark sync. (my main reason for using it)
>>
>>51701120
This desu. If your phone doesn't have at least 1GB of ram, everything is going to run like shit.
>>
File: original-flesh-light.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
original-flesh-light.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
Orbot + Orweb.
>>
Get F-Droid and download Lucid Browser. It's super lightweight and design is 10/10. Clear settings, easy bookmarks and switches tabs easily (ugh Chrome ugh).

Only downside is the URL which is kinda slow when using it as a search bar.
>>
>>51697502
Krypton Anonymous
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.