[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noob question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2ptic.jpg (6 KB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
2ptic.jpg
6 KB, 300x270
I'm not native english speaker, so I don't know how to call that cloth that comes with new laptop (the one that goes between keyboard and screen).

I lost mine and I want to buy a new one.
What term should I google?
Are there any good alternative (anything that does not trigger touch screen)?
>>
Since when do laptops need that?
>>
>>51687892

Screen protector?

Microfiber screen protector?

Microfiber laptop screen protector?
>>
>>51687892
>i lost mine
>mine
nice try pedro
>>
trapito para limpiar la pantalla, ricardo
>>
>>51687899
I have a laptop with touch screen and use it with external monitor and Open suse.
And if I close laptop without that cloth then I when the bottom part comes in contact with the screen it triggers the touch screen. So I want to use normally I cant close the lid completely or mouse cursor is basically stuck in place.
>>
File: 1449231871117.jpg (24 KB, 396x345) Image search: [Google]
1449231871117.jpg
24 KB, 396x345
>>
>>51687969
>if I close laptop without that cloth then I when the bottom part comes in contact with the screen it triggers the touch screen
Wow, touch screens are cancer
>>
>>51687919
>>51687971
yes, but does the screen protector disable the touch screen events or is it like the ones for the tablets and cell phones?
>>
>>51687977
pretty much yes...
>>
>>51687977
No, whatever shitty laptop he bought is a poorly constructed piece of chink shit. The keys aren't ever supposed to come into contact with the screen.

Haven't you ever wondered why either the screen or the keys are always recessed? It's so they don't touch you moron.
>>
>>51687892
Holy fuck this has to be bait. It's just transport protection, laptops have been shipped with those for ages. You're supposed to throw it away.
>>
>>51687892
Just use a wet towel instead. It has to be at least 180 thread count and use lukewarm water
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.