[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, has anyone ever used or have seen someone use this? Was iPod
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pr_zune_hd.jpg (20 KB, 350x453) Image search: [Google]
pr_zune_hd.jpg
20 KB, 350x453
So, has anyone ever used or have seen someone use this? Was iPod better than Zune?
>>
your moms dick was better than zune
>>
I still have and use my 2009 Zune HD.
It's a lot better than iPod, but M$ fucked up the marketing...as usual.
>>
You were pretty much forced to use their shitty Zune media software.
Otherwise, it was a solid player, and made good use of the metro UX years before it was a thing.
I wish they still made giant brick media players.
>>
>>51686302
Fyi typing this from my zune HD, it's awesome, the interface was so much better, and I feel like the tech underneath was super fast, I still use it today because I don't like the idea of having 16GB of music on my phone
>>
wireless sync was pretty cool and the temp music sharing feature was great. it just wasn't popular enough. plus the music store came to other regions a year after its release so that kind of killed it too. apple had itunes at launch
>>
>>51686409

>>typing this from my zune

yeah, Okay.
>>
My sister got one of the cheaper zune models when they first came out and they were pretty great. They had FM radio and you could send your music over to another zune through Bluetooth (I think). The zune PC program was a total cluster fuck though and even though they were better than the iPod at the time they weren't as popular. Would totally get one now if they had FM radio, music transfer and ran windows or even better Android to get some apps on it. To bad its dead now.
>>
File: Zune80and4.jpg (861 KB, 2704x1728) Image search: [Google]
Zune80and4.jpg
861 KB, 2704x1728
I had the big cunt on the left
it was great
the pc software was shit
watching movies on the go was great with that massive screen
>>
used all three models.

the Zune 80 was my absolute favorite, wish i could find it for cheap since mine ended up dying.

still use zune 30 and zune hd now and then.
>>
>>51686302
iPod had momentum.
Zune was spawned in an era when MS was seen as a floundering joke (at least more so than now.)

Both required their own software to manage, which goes against all of /g/'s assburger ideals.

Though there is iPod support in some Linux applications, Was Zune support ever cracked?
I have a Zune 30 and 8 I picked up as thrift store relics, but would be neat if I could get them running.
>>
>>51686302
I own a zune 2 and zune HD, both of which were amazing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.