[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you really think theres a botnet? Even ISIS uses windows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Windows-8.1.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Windows-8.1.jpg
104 KB, 1920x1080
Do you really think theres a botnet? Even ISIS uses windows

https://archive.org/details/yahud
>>
>>51668308
here's your reply
>>
>>51668308
Sadly the can't use some licenses, some restrics that software can be used only for good.
>>
ISIS is a military-industrial complex funded project setup to funnel tax payers money from the treasury to the military-industrial complex. They probably not only use Windows 10 but even pay the licenses.
>>
Just glad they all live in a desert.
Makes glassing them so much easier.
>>
>>51668391
>military-industrial complex funded project
if not intentionally, it is at least partially funded by US of A military industry considering how much they left up to date military gear lying around in Iraq.
>>
I think is is should use bsd.
>>
File: stallman hitler.png (341 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
stallman hitler.png
341 KB, 1024x576
If they removed the diagnostic telemetry, I wouldn't stop thinking that Win10 was a trend-obsessed mass of curry-filled street-diarrhea.
>LMAO 2CONTROLPANEL
Don't say "it's fixed in build XXXXX!," I have a machine running the insider builds of this shit, and you can't even see your display resolution in the shitty "modern" control panel. It's all the better that the faggots buying 1366*768 15" Toshiba laptops at Best Buy are unaware that they've been played.
>>
I'll stick with 7

I don't need my PC acting like my smart phone.
>>
ISIS uses windows because they realise the NSA isn't actually collecting data to stop terrorists.

Real terrorists don't bother hiding their digital tracks at all. And all the destruction of personal liberties doesn't do shit.

We traded our privacy for safety without being asked first and we didn't even get safety.
I want a fucking refund.
>>
>>51668710
>And all the destruction of personal liberties doesn't do shit.

I always wondered what the logic was with this.

>Remove the civil and human rights of regular citizens.
>This is supposed to help against terrorists

Did nobody just stop and ask people 'how'?
>>
>>51668683
Yeah, and in 7 you can at least right-click updates and Microsoft will tell you what they are, and what they may affect. In the horrible misnomer that is Windows 10 Professional, they still treat users like special needs children and just show a pretty, flat-colored progress bar with an incomplete list of update names, which cannot be selected in batches, inspected, removed, or really interacted with in any way. Even the update that adds Diagnostic Telemetry to the admin's Task Scheduler in Win7/Win8.1 says what it does. They bothered to at least drop the pamphlets before dropping the warheads on their user base. With updates in 10, the side-effects and advisories are anyone's guess, and will probably be speculated and warped by the retarded userbase even more than the bullshit people on Reddit and Macrumors say when I go looking for OS X changelogs.
>>
>>51668308
>Even ISIS uses windows
they are clinically retards. expect no more
>>
>>51668766
>they still treat users like special needs children
That's because they actually are.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.