[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to buy technology in the Nordics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 720x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 720x562
Looking for local places as well as international ones that ship worldwide for a fair price and with good return policies.
>>
Skrid
>>
I'm from Sweden personally and I know Inet.se keeps winning "computer store of the year" at SweClockers, and I've had good experiences with them. But I can't help but notice they're usually more expensive than everyone else.
>>
>>51647340
Link please.
Also any personal experience? What makes you recommend them?
>>
>Sweden

Those dumb leftard shits accept thousands of "refugees" every day. Look up "Where to buy technology in Africa" thread.
>>
>>51647328
dont buy from dustin

they are horrible horrible faggots, use cdon, webhallen, netonnet, inet, komplett
>>
>>51647365
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>51647378
Again, some background info? Stories?
Don't just post X is shit, Y is great.
Explain why or why not to buy from someplace, and if it's based on price, customer service or what else.
>>
>>51647397
i have i migraine so ill try to keep it short

i bought a laptop from dustin, lenovo thinkpad something, turned out to be a complete piece of shit, faulty trackpad, the screen was fucking hideous, so I did the whole returnaroo dealio, took them a month to answer me, another month to give me my money back

fine. so i thought "ok maybe it was just bad luck" so i decided to build my own pc, got the graphics card from them, a sapphire r9 280x, it didnt work correctly, fans were fucked up, so i had to return it, this time they had to send it back to the manufacturer, long story short, i spent 3-4 months without a computer because they never answered any emails

so after about 100 days, they gave me my money back and as a "whoops, we're sorry" they gave me 400 SEK credit

the store i ended up getting the card from was alina, they even sent me some candy along with it
>>
PERKELE
>>
>>51647483
That does sound pretty horrible. Will avoid at all cost.
>>
>>51647483
How are you feeling now?
>>
>>51647650
i still have a migraine. i really liked that they sent me some candy, though

and fuck dustin
>>
>>51647328

inet.se or komplett (exists in all of Scandinavia) are good. Return policies and warranties are great in the Nordics, but you're not going to get a good price. Tech is expensive as fuck here.

>>51647365

Irrelevant to the thread and not even true anymore, they've closed their border and have sicked hundreds of cops on hunting illegals specifically. Not even a Swede (as a Finn I do like ripping on them, actually) but the memes are fucking retarded.
>>
>>51647888
>Irrelevant to the thread and not even true anymore

that's right, they're all going to Finland now, PERKELE PIKKUMULKKU
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 264x191
>>
File: ivjajmo1.png (208 KB, 800x762) Image search: [Google]
ivjajmo1.png
208 KB, 800x762
>>
>>51647365
>>51647406
>>51647966
>>51648049
haha aa
>>
Jimms
>>
Computersalg.dk is the most wellstocked site ever. They have the most obscure components and spare parts, and they are also pretty cheap compared to e.g. Komplett.

Tbh senpai you should always just compare prices through edbpriser.dk or pricerunner
>>
>>51648266
>det heter bundkort på Danska
Lär sig något nytt varje dag favä
>>
>>51647888
Those two are what I mostly use…
Inet in general and Komplett when they have a good deal or Inet doesn't have the thing at all.

Wouldn't mind something with better pricing though…
>>
>>51647328
komplett.dk

45 day return policy, even with used hardware. Just make up some kind of bullshit excuse, and they'll take anything back and refund you.
>>
>>51648306

The VAT is high, son, no way around that if you want to be legal about it.
>>
>>51648327
and story for good measure:

bought a GTX 780 and used it for 4-5 weeks, then 970 hit the market, so i sent my 780 back and told them it didn't perform to my liking. Got a full refund and bought the 970.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.