[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Programming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: c-logo.png (33 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
c-logo.png
33 KB, 600x400
Can I get programming help here or will I be flamed?
>>
You are to create a program using nested looping. Your program is to have a menu asking the user to select which pattern to create and how many rows to use (it should accept 1 to 10 rows and keep the aspect ratio of the pattern). The patterns are 1 - Box, 2 - V, 3 - Inverted V. Note, if I select pattern 1 with 10 rows, the box will have 10 asterisks in the first row.

1 2 3
>>
both
>>
>>51644601
so whats your questions

unless you want to pay me for my time that is
>>
>>51644560
Read on coding the hard way. Use Google for that
>>
>>51644601
if you want help, ask us about general concepts, not specific problems you want us to solve for you.
>>
>>>/googleitcunt/
>>
>>51644560
>>>/g/dpt
>>
yeah this is a real common one

I almost don't doubt your professor wanted you to see how common these homework problems are. You can probably google all of your homework assignments if you just ask the right questions. Just don't think you'll find a whole answer in any one place. This isn't python, it's programming.
>>
>>51644601
I don't think your professor would be pleased to know that you are getting help with your programming 101 homework questions on /g/
>>
Rarely. Usually, people just circlejerk or hate on people who like good and popular languages for being too mainstream or not hardcore enough.
>>
eventually, i'll understand how this shitshow of a language manages to persist.
>>
>>51647876
Even PHP is still going strong.even though it has no strength whatsoever besides being available on pretty much every web hosting offer.

C++ allows zero cost abstractions, great performance, type safety and a relatively modern syntax since C++11.
>>
File: 1094238750918375.jpg (8 KB, 227x200) Image search: [Google]
1094238750918375.jpg
8 KB, 227x200
>>51644601
>he can't even code a nested loop
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.