[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1319438475298.jpg (325 KB, 852x960) Image search: [Google]
1319438475298.jpg
325 KB, 852x960
So I reinstalled Windows again. I used Firefox and had 4chan x script on it. However I can't seem to find the same script I was using then, now. All the ones I can find are all shit and don't work the same as the one I really liked. I am currently using ccd0s version and it is very similar but not quite and APPCHAN sucks ass.

There version I was using allowed image hover on catalog, showed the (you) and just auto updated without a timer. It just fucking werked.

Anyone know which version of 4chan x this is?
>>
ccd0 has image hover on catalog, shows the (you), and auto updates. It's all in the options.
>>
>>51643189
Where the hell is the image hover option? I sure as hell don't see it.
>>
>>51643236
For catalog.
>>
>>51643189
Also the ! when someone replies to my post isn't there.

And the fucking quick reply doesn't load a fucking captcha 90% of the time. Unless Chrome is just being a piece of shit.
>>
>>51643236
>>51643259
Images and Videos -> Image Hover in Catalog

I dunno about your other issues. I get (you) and exclamation mark in favicon with the default options.
>>
>>51643236
>>51643259
hover is in the Main tab under Images and Videos, second option

the ! favicon is somewhere below that as well under Monitoring (unread favicon option)
>>
>>51643389
>>51643399
Well I don't have a "Image and Videos" tab in the settings, just a Image tab which only has Image Hover for images in threads. I mean I don't even have the same captchas. I don't want to type out numbers or words I just want to click pictures.

Am I using an outdated version? Could yall link the version you are using?
>>
>>51643451
>just want to click pictures
Top fucking kek
>>
>>51643451
Whatever you're using, it isn't the latest 4chan X from ccd0. Go to 4Chan-x.net

It has the normal clicking pictures captcha by default (and it doesn't display off screen unlike Appchan X).
>>
>not backing up your settings

holy shit
>>
>>51643578
Thank you. This was what I was using.

>>51643629
Fuck off. I backed up everything except 1 extension I was using.
>>
>>51643578
Also does Onee-chan work with this as well?
>>
>>51643646
yeah ok buddy, now you know to back up this too.
>>
>>51643706
Yes you can have your waifu mascot and theme. It links to a compatible fork on the site.
>>
>>51643944
Hmm... Well when I tried Onee Chan it fucked up all my settings. How do I make it so I just have my mascot and everything else fuck off?
>>
>>51644025
>>51643944
Never mind.

Thanks everyone.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.