[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just installed the new Radeon drivers and it's pretty disastrous.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Just installed the new Radeon drivers and it's pretty disastrous. The Windows 10-ised radeon settings lack a ton of things that used to be there. For example I can't set custom gamma or contrast for video, which was really useful when watching lower quality video
>>
>>51642806
Have you looked in advanced settings?

There's a button that opens another window. Looks like catalyst, and has the less used features kept hidden.
>>
>>51642998
Catalyst doesn't throttle your fans to 20% while your card burns though.
>>
>>51643023
didnt they patch it
>>
>>51643023
Worked fine for me. Seeing up to 5 more fps in every game and up to 5 degree decrease in temps
>>
>>51643023
Thats not what I'm talking about, retard.

And that was fixed yesterday.
>>
>>51643023
>while your card burns though.
Care to explain how it bypasses hardware level thermal protection and throttling? No? Then shut the fuck up you tech illiterate c u c k.
>>
Might as well ask in here. My r9 380 is hitting about 64° when I'm pkaying games like usf4 and rocket league and at idle/normal shit like web it's about 55° is this fine? It's fans are pretty loud. This is with crimson.
>>
>>51644899
literally completely fine
>>
>>51644899
380 owner here. sounds about right 64C is fine
what 380 do you have?
>>
>>51642806
My 290 started flickering and giving me black screen this morning. Thought I'd bricked my card, turns out it's them fucking Crimson drivers. Stick to Catalyst 15.7 until they fix it.
>>
>>51642806
> not having the FFMPEG splitters that come with CCCP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.