[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flash is dead, long live Animate CC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1426524299953.png (5 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
1426524299953.png
5 KB, 192x192
Adobe Renaming Flash Software To "Animate CC"

http://blogs.adobe.com/flashpro/welcome-adobe-animate-cc-a-new-era-for-flash-professional/
>>
>>51631184
Is this just like the IE -> Edge thing?
Where they're literally forced to rename it because there's so much hate for the original product name but the end result will still be shit?
>>
More like Bloat CC
>>
>>51631184
/g/ only understands bait.

If you want replies, you should have used a title like

FLASH BTFO
FLASH USERS ON SUICIDE WATCH
FLASH IS KILL AND THE WEB IS RESPONSIBLE

and then greentext the first few lines, even if it is bullshit. Use a picture that is wide, so that it catches the eye (because we read from side ro side horizontally) and make it colorful with shades of black. Bingo, 300 replies guaranteed.
>>
>>51632676
how to do I thumbs up this post?
>>
>>51634179
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>51631810
>Animate CC will continue supporting Flash (SWF) and AIR formats as first-class citizens.
yep, nothing but a rebranding
if they'd killed SWF and said "this version will not be able to use anything but HTML5" then we'd have something.
>>
>>51635835
upboats for you redditfriend
>>
>>51631184
Did they fix the brush?
>>
>>51631810
Right on the money. The development program (which is fairly good for animation) was linked with the deprecated .swf filetype that everyone hates.
This was a safe prediction and as an animator I'm glad they're focusing on that instead of game dev.
>>
>>51632676
Use simple English and an eye catching image. Shorter version of what you said.
>>
>>51632676
STEVE JOBS VENGEFUL GHOST KILLS FLASH
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.