[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /g/, so you're in the club and this guy slaps your gf's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
hey /g/, so you're in the club and this guy slaps your gf's ass. What do you do?
>>
>>51622557
punch him to death. Might take a while getting through his neck forest and fat desert, tough.
>>
nothing, for it is an honor to get cu.cked by the almighty Stallman
>>
Shove a fucking HDMI chip under his nipple. He will forever be filled with non-free hardware.
>>
remind him that slap was not free. he'll go away
>>
grab a parrot and shit all over it
>>
"You do not have permission to perform that action."
>>
>>51622621
I wonder if he'd kill himself.
>>
>/g/ at a club
>Stallman goes to same club

The chess club
>>
>>51622610
The only right answer.
>>
Tell him to be more gentoo and get his gui fingers off my fscktoy.
>>
Butt Slap Daemon
>>
>>51622557
take his picture with gps, upload and tag on facebook
>>
>>51622557
"actually she's not called gf, she's called GNU/GF"
>>
>>51622557
tell the bouncer he hasnt paid for his 2 drink minimum
>>
i go behind his back and reformat his machine with windows 10. then i activate secureboot and lock the bios with a strong password.
>>
I would laugh along with my gf at the GNU dude.
>>
>>51622557
>your gf's
jej
>>
>>51622557
Slap her ass harder. Then proceed to have a ass slapping competition.
>>
Let me interject for a while, but what you refer to as gf is actually a Slut/gf or as I've recently taken to calling it, Slut + gf
>>
>>51623417
best kind of gf.
>>
>>51622557
HA
JOKES ON YOU
I DONT HAVE ONE
>>
>>51622621
is this the equivalent of stabbing a dragon under the scale near its weak spot?
>>
Slap his ass
>>
>>51622557
>What do you do?

Take her home and wash her thoroughly as soon as possible. Also, burn the car seat cover that she sat on.

That guy is disgusting and who knows what kind of fungus is spread by his sausage fingers.
>>
>>51622557
Tell him she is proprietary hardware.
>>
>>51623417
TOp Lel
>>
I would suck his huge cock in front of everyone
>>
File: 2WBESxE.jpg (97 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
2WBESxE.jpg
97 KB, 540x720
>>51622610
>>51622657
this
>>
>>51623766
I think we found the Slut+gf here... or a trap.
>>
Do you think that beta fuck would even have the courage to look her in the eye?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.