[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sandisk Ultra II SSD opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: sd.jpg (22 KB, 700x445) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
22 KB, 700x445
Are these SSDs reliable at all? I found a site that are selling them for a low price because black friday sale is still going on.
>>
They're pretty good.
>>
Don't buy noname brands for SSDs, but reputable trusted brands like Intel if you care for the safety of your data.
>>
>>51591765
slow as fuck and mine broke, never again
>>
>>51591803
>sandisk
>noname brand

choose one, jewtel shill
>>
I will always buy Intel™ because I only play games with Intel Inside™. Intel also pioneers innovative new technologies like Hyper Threading Technology™, Intel Rapid Start Technology™ and the highest quality chipsets to ever grace motherboards.
When I boot up with a brand new Intel™ i7™ with the latest Z chipset, I can enjoy the games the way they where meant to be with Intel Inside™. Intel™ also delivers a far more silkysmooth experience with its Hyper Threading Technology™.
Intel i5™ is also very power efficient. A processor is the most power hungry device in your house. Air conditioners, water heaters, lights, etc all use less power than a processor. Which is why Intel™ puts gamers first by ensuring that their gaming experience is of the highest quality while looking out for gamers by giving them the most value in their electrical bill.
At this point in time, there's really no reasons to consider an AMD processor at all. I tried once, it caused so much heat that it exploded and nearly burnt down my house. It also consumed so much power that it produced an EMP and destroyed not only the rest of my computer but my entire neighborhood.
Intel™ also pioneered how useless MORE CORES is with the i™ series processors. Years ago, everyone thought MORE CORES were the future. Now, Intel™ has debunked that myth entirely and increased efficiency. Now you can save thousands a year in electricity thanks to Intel™ with its powerful IPC. MORE CORES will never be part of Intel's™ line up.
It's quite clear that OPs an AMD shill trying to convince you to settle on something less than the optimal experience with Intel Inside™. Intel™ is the only real way to play games. We have seen recently that they offer incredible libraries for software developers like Intel C++ Compiler. He is probably too poor to afford the Intel Inside™ experience and can not afford to play any games.
Don't be a poor gamer with bad chipsets and a huge power bills. Play games with Intel Inside™
>>
>>51591765

Sandisk is a great starter SSD.

I still remember my trusty 64gb Sandisk SSD. Lots of good times.
>>
>>51591765
Yes, been using a second hand one for 2 years now and it's still performing great
>>
>>51592000
Like all those times you ran out of space and murdered several gigs of data... ...monster
>>
Sandisk are the 2rd biggest manufacturer.
>>
>>51592807
>Sandisk are the 2rd biggest manufacturer
>Sandisk are
>the 2rd biggest
Just stop

Also if you think quantity means quality you are retarded, Sandisk is shit. They are the Seagate of SSDs.
>>
>>51592829
Seagate are good too, you meme-opinion faggot.
>>
http://www.anandtech.com/show/8520/sandisk-ultra-ii-240gb-ssd-review/8
>>
>>51592864
Hmm let me see, 9 failed Seagate drives in 4 years.

>seagate
>good
My Samsung Spinpoint F1 with 30000 hours is still kicking with no SMART errors.

>meme
your whole existance is one
>>
sandisk are goat-tier
>can update firmware even on disks in a RAID without breaking it up
godlike
>>
Been using the SSD Plus version. So far so good. 240GB for $79.99 at Canada Computers.
>>
>>51593028
If you think SanDisk makes better SSDs than Intel you are delusional.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.