[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks Rupert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 2056.jpg (799 KB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
2056.jpg
799 KB, 2368x3200
Thanks Rupert
>>
>>51591143
Naa that's fucking Turnbull mate!
>>
Looks Wagga as fuck there
>>
>>51591143
What am I looking at? Shitty outdoor dslam in rural USA?
>>
>>51591143
>country so hot the grass is brown and dead

I love England.
>>
>>51591193
that is green grass m8
>>
>>51591143
>2015
>Network cabinet not underground .

Can't you mericans into fiber already?
You still in DSL and Coax lol!
>>
>>51591193
Sprinklers are technology, don't they exist in multicultural England?
>>
>>51591143

Conroy was the person in charge of setting up the NBN. He also wanted to censor everything. Turnbull then decided Australia doesn't need good communications infrastructure and ruined the NBN.
>>
>>51591202
>Coax
Shared medium is the face of the highest form of plebeianism.

>Can't you mericans into fiber already?
Not him and no burger, but our fiber is inside metal boxes as well. But we have vectoring, 400Mbit this year, 1Gbit somewhere in the future.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (37 KB, 314x288) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
37 KB, 314x288
>>51591230
>400 mbit, 1gbit in near future.

Shiet you niggas behind , we're going 10 Gbit in the first quarter of 2016 and on the third we're going 20 Gbit (On residential Connections!).

Also
>Tfw your country forces the cable and ISP companies to use 1 single public cable system that has to be run underground and is ISP agnostic and it's fully underground.
>>
>>51591201
>that is green grass

lel. That is not green fucking grass. That's dead shit.
>>
>>51591263
>we're going 10 Gbit in the first quarter of 2016 and on the third we're going 20 Gbit (On residential Connections!)
My soul and life is not this empty that I have to fill the void of meaningless existance with torrenting a whole terabyte a day.
>>
>>51591323
It just means homeservers and other things will be viable.
And 4k can be easily shipped to the TV's without too much effort on the entirity of the home network (Which in my case is wonderfull because I have a massive home network that is ever expanding).
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (29 KB, 620x399) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
29 KB, 620x399
>>51591143
You can thank this fuckwit
>>
>>51591263
Stupid trap poster
>>
File: Laughingtrap.jpg (148 KB, 850x1275) Image search: [Google]
Laughingtrap.jpg
148 KB, 850x1275
>>51591355
>>
>>51591347
>homeservers viable
What? You mean offsite backups. If you care you can run a 10Gbit homenetwork anywhere in the world for a reasonable amount of money.

I just don't have time to consume so much animu or TV series. Most entertainment bores me stiff.
>>
>>51591210
Obviously, since he implied the grass in England isn't brown and dead.
>>
Those things look like overheat magnets.
>>
File: Bridget (10).gif (33 KB, 138x148) Image search: [Google]
Bridget (10).gif
33 KB, 138x148
>>51591404
Yes I do mean that.
I also happen to have quite a few shoddy servers running on 1 gbit backbones, I mostly get 40-60 mbit downloads outside the home network due to bandwith limitations (that I set in order not bottleneck the entirity of the network since there are at all times 12 people with devices plugged to it)
>>
>mfw my third world shithole runs completely on fiber
>mfw its vectored and you cant get more than 120mbs
I wish the fucking state isp stopped their shitty investments and finally offers a gigabit line but no one here even torrents or uses netflix so it's a futile wish
>>
Why above ground?

Some group of cunts could come along and trash it or some faggot drunk driver.
>>
>tfw when I was on the rollout map a few weeks ago for FTTN but this week I'm not even in the 3 year plan.

Thanks Mr. Bull.
>>
>>51591395
Where is this trap from
>>
>>
>>51591465
Easy access?
No risk of flooding?
Not in the ghetto anyways?
>>
>>51591279
Are you retarded?

The grass is green. Thete is brown because dirt got thrown on and around the grass when they put the box in probably
>>
>>51591498
I was supposed to get FTTH in 2008.

Then the economic crisis hit and I still don't have it.
Thanks, global economy.
>>
>>51593421
I'm talking about those poorfag lawns in the back of the image with the burnt to shit grass. Or does your asufag brain think that is what green grass looks like?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.