[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an IT student and manage to get through 3 Semester without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1448702801129.jpg (15 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1448702801129.jpg
15 KB, 470x470
I am an IT student and manage to get through 3 Semester without knowing how to write a loop, basically not knowing how to write a single code.

For the next Semester, it would be internship and it is tomorrow.

Well, it is more like a group than a company and they mostly focus on mobile application so what am I expecting :D ?

tl;dr IT student dont know how to write any codes, internship tomorrow, what to expect?
>>
How is that even possible?
>>
>>51589744

https://youtu.be/b8Fad9yJN_o
>>
Seppeku
>>
Install gentoo
>>
>>51589769
this, commit seppuku
>>
>>51589756
>>51589765
>>51589769

I..uh..got most of my mark just doing the assignment they gave, most of them were by copying my friends and my lecturer literally writes down the answer on the board when we were having quiz or allow open book btw i am in polytechnic.
i got the marks on the final test entire on theory test(A,B,C,D)
>>
>>51589744
Im on 3rd semester and we actually write games, code alot... all of the classess are related to programming.. what i hate the most is this declarative programming in prolog.
>>
>>51589804
>polytechnic
Naurista AMK-luuserille
>>
>>51589756
first year of uni is piss easy.
>>
>write a single code
>how to write any codes
oh god i really wish i could listen to your interviews
>>
>>51590366
We have our interview in a MacDonald since he is busy and stuff.
Well, he do says "it doesn't matter as long as you are willing to learn"
>>
>>51589804
> most of them were by copying my friends
Degree in copying my friends
Cost:$40,000 per semester

you fucking retard
>>
>>51590384
this sounds like such a fucking shitshow. meeting at a mcdonald's, you don't even know how to say "I don't know how to code", and the interviewer honestly doesn't even care.

if you had any other option, I would really encourage you to bail, but you don't seem like an entirely competent or hirable person anyway.
>>
>>51590426
It is free when you be nice to people...
>>
>>51589756
it is because he's lying. He's one of those guys on the board who tries to convince people that academic education is useless.

Daily reminder that coding is something you have to teach yourself, not at uni. College/uni isn't supposed to teach you coding but the math & logic behind it. This ain't school anymore.
>>
>>51590517
are you saying you can get out of paying tuition by being nice to people?

or did you misunderst- oh right you're a total retard.
>>
>>51590430
Well they do say they are gonna teach me stuff..
>>
>>51590534
They have to have competent people to be able to teach you anything. I guarantee you're going to show up and discover that they're running a fucking circus.
>>
>>51590426
>living in a shithole where education costs 80k in a year
>>
Well I believe him, even in my uni people can't code. Assignments are usually pass easy like make a linked list etc which they just get off the Web or copy from some person in the lab.
For exams they literally learn code, I swear a guy would explain code like take a for loop then a while loop and shit.
The teachers don't care about anything till you get Marks on the theory exam just so that they don't get fired and college doesn't drop rankings and they keep making money.
>>
>>51590520
this exactly
>>
>>51589744
Nice b8, m8
Which country?
>>
>>51589804
Anon I'm sorry but theory won't do much in a practical environment. Sure you will know the basics and the principles of what are you going to do (or, mostly, what other people will do) but without proper exercise and coding skill you won't achieve anything execpt some buggy code.
>>
>>51590357
only in a bad one
>>
>>51590674
>muh freedomz
>>
But loops aren't even hard to learn. That's like chapter 2 material..
>>
You should probabley reconsider your major, no offense or anything, but if you can't learn to right a loop in one semester, your not going to get that far in the real world.
>>
>>51589744
Your fault. Useless shallow minded students everywhere....
>>
>>51593273
>right a loop
>lectures others about education
>>
test
>>
Second year comp sci student in a decent uni. I can't code anything, no joke. I gotchu OP
>>
>>51589756
I'm studying with people who does not even understand what's happening when you're compiling the program. They were shocked when we had to add several libraries to link in gcc on multithreaded programming classes, like "what the fuck, my make-code-to-exe program should know it, i added #include right there"

Some of them have no idea how to program itself as well, they're just good at cheating on exams. But i'm fine with that, as someone who's genuinely interested in computer things i see bright future for me when people who will finish my college can't do shit in reality. Less competitors, more possibilities.
>>
>>51589744
how the fuck does that work ?, my first semester in uni i had a OOP course and i studied physics .
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.