[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone choose a nexus 6 over a note 4 besides nexus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: note4vsnexus6.png (408 KB, 703x359) Image search: [Google]
note4vsnexus6.png
408 KB, 703x359
Why would anyone choose a nexus 6 over a note 4 besides nexus updates?

Note 4 has

Removable battery
SD card
Better camera
Is cheaper
S Pen
>>
I know this is bait, but its so you can use stock android instead of a proprietary, bloated Android.
>>
No bloaty samshit touchjizz
>>
>>51542968
fingerprint scanner
heart rate sensor
etc
>>
>>51543012
>>51543012
Implying you cant install a custom rom.

>MUH BAIT
Is that all you have to say to support your lack of knowlege ?
>>
>>51542968

uodates
stock android w/ no bloat

no fucking touchwiz
>>
>>51542968

Also the note 4 is not cheaper.
>>
>>51543070
>no fucking touchwiz

Implying it gets on your way. Implying finger print and s pen gestures are not worth it

Seriously, you have 3gb of ram more than you are ever gonna use. Touchwizz is not a problem.
>>
>>51543051
It has to do with warranty, if you have a custom rom on Samsung, they won't help you. Nexus you can fully brick, wipe it clean, reinstall your carrier specific android, and re-lock it.

Smartphone are toys, the nexus lets you mess up without repercussion.
>>
>>51543051
>Implying you cant install a custom rom.
Some of us use the camera on our phone a lot and can't stand having the completely shit photo quality that results from custom roms.
>>
>>51543101
If you think you can't fix Note 4 which runs android, but can fix nexus 6 which also runs android, then you are a nigger and don't know "how to play with toys"
Fucking faggot.
>>
>>51543101
supposedly the Nexus 6P has some kind of digital fuse that permanently trips if you unlock the bootloader.
>>
>>51542968
Note 4 is much much better. Just compare the screens side by side. Note 4 screen is so much more vibrant! Only sheep use Nexus and iPhones.
>>
>>51543149
First, you've already made up your mind on your purchase, so stop being a faggot sheep needing external justification and approval for your action.

Secondly, its not that easy. show me where you can get the Samsung Android for download. If you have a custom rom, and it bricks your system, what do you do? Nexus is literally just download it straight from Google website, and once it is installed, you can re-lock it. Samsung has permanent OEM lock
>>
>>51543267
>If you have a custom rom, and it bricks your system, what do you do?

Reinstall it, install another one. Are you serious?
>>
>>51543384
I'm talking about warranty, if you have a custom rom, they won't help you
>>
>>51543413
reinstall the original one and return it.
They wont even probably notice you are running a custom rom.
>>
>>51543429
I'll repeat myself, where do you get original? And how can you re-lock it?
>>
>>51543462
>I'll repeat myself, where do you get original? And how can you re-lock it?

as easy as googling kitkat 4.4.4 rom download. What do you mean by re-locking it?
>>
>>51543483
The OEM lock is what doesn't let you get custom rom, using it on Samsung voids your warranty. Nexus 6 lets you re-lock it after a fresh install. Someone in this thread mentioned it for the nexus 6p, which can't re-lock cuz its made by lenovo
>>
>>51543483
Also, it not that easy, Samsung uses proprietary Android, you will need that specific one to install, and know exactly which version or drivers won't work
>>
I recently purchased a note 4. What can I do about Touchjizz?
>>
>>51543598
install cyanogen or AOSP + gapps on it

get rid of that samsung bloatware
>>
>>51542968
>Faster phone
>No shitty Touchjizz.

Since you're a retard I'll tell you what is what, I had an Intl 910F Note 4, Roms mean the camera crashes even on Cyanogenmod based roms from about a week ago, moreover, there is a sound bug where applications cuase a loud screetching sound to be emited from the phone.

Not to mentio nthe fact you loose the fingerprint sensor and heart rate monitor, and that the battery goes to shit and that thew screen without its software goes a light orange white color.

Don't speak about things you've got no idea about.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.