[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a big movie collection any way i put them all onto my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
I have a big movie collection any way i put them all onto my external hard drive?
btw i have windows 10 if that helps
>>
>>51542082
literally every movie ripping software is absolute dogshit.

slow as fuck. converts it into stupid file formats. ridiculously large file sizes. and to make matters worse, refuses to skip over any read errors.

you can go through a 2hour movie, but then a read error occurs from a scratch on the disc, instead of doing the smart thing and skipping over the two seconds that are fucked from the scratch, the hour you wasted trying to rip the two hour movie is trash and wont save because the credits skipped.

tl;dr YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME BECAUSE DEVELOPERS ARE ABSOLUTE ASS
>>
>>51542449
>ridiculously large file sizes.
>for a bluray/dvd rip
>ridiculously

Are you being retarded on purpose.
>>
>>51542449
>converts it into stupid file formats. ridiculously large file sizes. and to make matters worse, refuses to skip over any read errors.
A:10
V:10

THANKS YIFY
>>
>>51542082
Try AnyDVD HD
No you are not going to find a free tool to do this
>>
>>51542735

torrent it, but alas, if OP was into torrenting, he'd just download the movies.
>>
>>51542082
How big is your external hdd? You are going to need to rip the iso using make mkv then encode them with x264 to compress the data down from around 44 gb a disc to 20-11 or less if you rip at 720p
>>
Use this
http://www.winxdvd.com/dvd-ripper/

I personally use it and it works great, you can also just torrent it if you dont want to pay.
>>
>>51542082

you could have put your wife's sons through college rather than buy all that shit
>>
>>51542082
Telemetry will report your pirate copies.
>>
>>51542082
if you just want the movie, makemkv is fine. If you want the menus and extras, then you'll need anydvd hd and you can rip the iso
>>
>>51542082
Makemkv is pretty good OP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.