[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /g/ So after weeks of looking everywhere and being completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (312 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
312 KB, 1536x2048
Hello /g/
So after weeks of looking everywhere and being completely confused I've finally attempted to assemble a PC that's sub$400 and can decently run games. Thoughts and/or criticism on the parts?
>>
If you want to be able to upgrade get an lga 1151 mobo/cpu and ddr4 ram
>>
instead of the i3 check out the intel pentium anniversary (g3258 or something). yes its dual core but its overclockable and the mobos are cheap
>>
I don't really want to mess around with over clocking. I was considering the pentium but it doesn't have hyper threading and people were saying it doesn't multi task very well
>>
>>51532296
that is true. otherwise looking good.
>>
>>51532124
just realise that those deals come and go quickly, and that will be alot of signing up and purchasing for all those sites
>>
>>51532322
It's literally 3 sites.
>>
>>51532333
nvm, im being dumb
>>
>>51532322
Yeah I know. Ive been checking Craigslist for stuff too and they always sell within a few hours.
>>
if i was you i'd change the cpu and get a better graphics card like a gtx 960 or r9 380
>>
>>51532124
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pNNqjX

Google did 9/11
>>
File: merzpagnotti.jpg (104 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
merzpagnotti.jpg
104 KB, 595x842
>>51532803
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7QV7Q7

just remembered the 370 actually is weaker than the 270
>>
Well it will match / beat consoles, though not by much in gaymen. Not awful, just won't be a real PC experience.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.