[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is interested - Official theme removal Mozilla thread Link!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Mozilla_Firefox_Logo.png (361 KB, 1233x1176) Image search: [Google]
Mozilla_Firefox_Logo.png
361 KB, 1233x1176
https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/planning-the-future-of-complete-themes/5306

Now we have a chance to make some difference! If we contribute in a proper way, perhaps we can remove the impact of the planned feature removals by a bit!
>>
>>51525012
Install Palemoon.
>>
Sorry dude but I already use Chrome which works fine out of the box.
>>
>>51525012
>contribute to dead software
No thanks, Firefox is kill.
>>
Hmm.... thinking really about posting them some nasty stuff inside! Perfect chance for Trolling :P
>>
>>51525039
No browser works fine out of the box, you must install an adblocker if you want it to work fine
>>
>>51525103
Not really true. A browser with integrated ad-blocker does work fine out of the box!
>>
>>51525103
There are browsers that come with adblockers preinstalled.
>>
No one wants to show Mozilla that they are wrong? Quite Sad!
>>
I don't care how they do it, I just know that if they completely remove the customization options I use I'm switching. I'll just find something better and tell the non techies around me to use Chrome.

I don't have the time to insert myself into their organization and fix their problems. I've used Firefox for over 12 years and have donated to them in the past. They really seem like they want to alienate me so why try stopping them?
>>
>>51525103
I don't use an adblocker, I do use whitelists for resources, scripts and cookies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.