[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dank monitor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: G28hjJ_bvrSs.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (46 KB, 878x791) Image search: [Google]
G28hjJ_bvrSs.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
46 KB, 878x791
Absolutely hyped for the xb1 predator. I dont mean to suck Acers dick, but honestly, for the people who aren't already aware of it, this monitor is bringing the best of everything all together. Gsync, 165hz, ulmb, ips, 1440p, 4ms response. It's honestly the most perfect a monitor can get within reason right now. Too bad it won't be out tI'll prob early december
>>
and then everyone you know will laugh at how much of a faggot you are for owning a piece of shit that looks like something a 8 year old boy would design
>>
i would prefer 120hz, 1ms response
>>
>>51513135
yeah I mean the specs are nice but damn
that thing looks like a happy meal toy
>>
>>51512407
The Eizo Foris FS2735 one-up's it.
>>
>>51512407
>IPS
Enjoy your shitty black levels
>>
I will believe it when I see it.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Predator-Discussions/MULTIPLE-Problems-with-New-X34/td-p/390434
>>
>acer
>fucking ever
>>
Op here. Yea the design isn't exactly the best, but the specs are worth it I think. I'm thinking about the new asus models as well, they are almost exactly the same in specs though
>>
>>51513315
That's not a bad looking monitor at all honestly, only thing I have against it is freesync. If you're going for an amd gpu, sure, that's the amd alternative. This is for nvidia
>>
>>51512407
Are there any of these monitors without shit-tier gaymen aesthetics?

Shit looks ridiculous.
>>
>>51513513
I have the Freesync version of this monitor (XR341CK overclocked to 85Hz) and it's amazing. So unless the Gsync version of the monitor has some issues that mine doesn't, then he probably just got a lemon. Also, it's 21:9 and 34" so it's already better than the monitor in the OP.
>>
File: 81-8W4ewRLL._SL1500_.jpg (203 KB, 1500x1189) Image search: [Google]
81-8W4ewRLL._SL1500_.jpg
203 KB, 1500x1189
>>51515834
I don't know why they started with the Predator bullshit. They looked pretty nice before.
>>
>>51512407
>not 4k-8k
>not quantum dot
>most perfect
>>
It probably has input lag out the ass with all the image quality postprocessing
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.