[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey dudes I work at wal mart and we carry around Motorola MC55's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 198x255
Hey dudes I work at wal mart and we carry around Motorola MC55's to scan shit. I accidentally brought one home with me (forgot it was in my pocket) and I was wondering is there a way to get the Wal Mart OS off of the device and run Linux or even Windows mobile ?
>>
Give it back, tyrone.
>>
>>51504132
>accidentally brought one home with me
>how do I change the OS and never give it back?
Why steal it if you didn't even know what to do with it, Jamal?
>>
>>51504132
you must be one of the smartest negroids in town
>>
> 5 lb large and clunky device jiggling in pocket
> didnt notice nuffin. Didoo nuffin.

Give it back, patrice
>>
>Didn't notice it

Hah. I used to work in an electronics retailer with those things for sales staff. You could never forget that fucking brick was strapped to you with the holster. Much less if it were crammed into your cargo pants.

Yes you could probably slap windows mobile on there since guess what. The POS application is running on top of windows mobile.

Should you? no. What's the point you fucking thief.
>>
give it back jamal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRSWsOUiVOE
>>
Whatever you do Antoine, don't connect it to wifi. Whitey has lo jack on these to keep the black man down.

Don't need no zimmermans murdering you on the way back from getting tea and skittles.
>>
Wow why using old model
>>
>>51504492
Wait, is Patrice a ghetto name? My mom's Patrice and my senpaitachi whiter than diet mayonnaise
>>
>>51504132
That thing has GPS negroid go give it back before they notice is missing.
>>
https://portal.motorolasolutions.com/Support/US-EN/Mobile+Networks+RFID+and+BarCode+Scanners/Mobile+Computers/Handheld+Computers/MC55_US-EN
>>
I can't believe how many actual niggers are on this board, you fucks will steal anything.
>>
At Kohls they strap a hardtag on it so you can't walk out the door with it on.

Nice to know Walmart is shit even on a managerial level
>>
>>51504132
We have similar devices
First they have gps and gsm/gprs connectivity
Second they run windows mobile on them, few times our preloaded program crashed and it switched to windows, its pretty shit with hardly any ram and shit cpu running windows mobile, there were some games like solitaire I think. Its really a peace of shit and not worth stealing.
>>
>>51504132
They checked these out to people at my last place of employment. If it goes missing they have your name. They run on Windows CE and as near as I can tell they have embedded PPC CPUs. You can't do much with it and seeing as how they're expensive as fuck your store most definitely has the serial numbers written down so you can't sell it. They best thing to do is to bring it back and hope nobody noticed.
>>
>>51509932
you work at kohls? :O!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.