[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ahmed Mohamed family wants $15 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: 1443250426497.png (496 KB, 409x625) Image search: [Google]
1443250426497.png
496 KB, 409x625
http://www.fox4news.com/news/53471848-story
>Give us $15 million – or else.
>That’s the demand from the family of the world’s most famous clockmaker, Ahmed Mohamed, to the City of Irving and Irving ISD. The city and district were each sent letters on Monday demanding money or else a lawsuit would be filed.
>The family wants $10 million from the City of Irving and $5 million from Irving ISD for damages it claims Ahmed and the family suffered after the teen was arrested. The family also wants an apology from the two entities.
AYY LMAO

>still wearing the NASA shirt
>>
I feel kinda bad for this kid. I grew up poor, but when I was his age, I had at least 3 different outfits.
>>
>>51495372

god, I hate this faggot so much.
>>
>>51495372
if this was any regular person, and you know it's true, we would all have made the logical connection right now that some big shot lawyer firm contacted the family practically bullying them into starting a lawsuit, because they know it'd come with big money, a lot of coverage and would be practically won already.
>>
>>51495372
Nigga didn't they see the 2 episodes of Boondocks about this? The city aint got that kind of money to be throwing to sandn*ggers
>>
>linking faux news
>>
An apology? Sure. But $15 million is fucking bat shit insane. Hell not even child rape victims are paid out that much
>>
>>51495420
What unnerves me is that some of these types of lawsuits actually go to trial and are won. That's 6-13 people that are convinced that idiots need someone else's money.
>>
>>51495458
>casual racism
grow up
>>
This motherfucker can't afford spare CPU's and he still solders those bitches, because he has skills.

Ya'll envious motherfuckers.
>>
>>51495473

Fox is unironically the closest cable news we have to fair and balanced ever since liberals bluepilled themselves retarded in the last 8 years.
>>
>damages
what damages? if that never happened he'd be worth 15 million?
this is the best thing that's ever happened to him and they're not happy?
>>
>>51495397
Don't worry, google gave him another shirt for their science convention.
>>
>>51495491
>professional racism

What?
>>
>>51495372
http://pastebin.com/TbAzN5UC
>>
>>51495474
>An apology? Sure.

From ahmed and his father to the american people for race baiting and wasting our fucking time and wasting the court's time? Sure.

Spend any time looking into this kid and his father and the "story" and you'll realize it's all bullshit.
>>
>>51495372
GIBE MONI PLOX I REPORT U.
>>
>>51495372
Poor kid.

He used to be a nobody, now he's famous.
He used to have no chance in life, now he can get an education.

Clearly he deserves to become a millionaire to compensate for his fame and fortune?
>>
>>51495473
>fox4news
It's a local news website you illiterate faggot
>>
>>51495513
Like it wasn't a planned scheme from the beginning.
>>
>>51495529
is it pedo for me to contemplate about how hot that asian girl right behind him is gonna be when she grows up
>>
>>51495538
almost any time you see a child's face and name featured in a national news story you can bet that the parents are fucking shitheads exploiting their kid for financial gain in some way
>>
>>51495537
This is basically what's happening.
>>
now we all know for a fact this is either his parents exploiting the situation or lawyers badgering them to but it isn't the kids fault
>>
>>51495559
A little, yeah.

Anyways, do these shit heads actually think people will sympathize with them now that ISIS is a real threat, and these fuckers are also Muslim. I'd straight up cunt punt them outta the country at this point.
>>
>tfw you are white and can't use your skin color to get bank and free shit
>>
File: 1413030915273.gif (497 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1413030915273.gif
497 KB, 250x140
>>51495705
>tfw you were born white in 2015
>>
File: 7f4.jpg (66 KB, 360x574) Image search: [Google]
7f4.jpg
66 KB, 360x574
>>51495705
she tried
points for that
>>
Holy shit all that money from the town paid for by taxes.
>>
>>51495757
>tfw your taxpayer dollars could be going to this
>>
>>51495767
you're likely a racist biggot (white) so it's only fair
>>
>>51495767
Good thing I'm not an americüčk then.
>>
>giving muzzers anything other than the righteous sword of Christ
>>
>>51495794
anon please dont start this

ill go ahead and cover you this time, but i wont be there to watch your ass every time
>inb4 oh but your tax dollars are going toward all of your current problems
desu desu desu
>>
>>51495733
>born in 2015

underage b&
>>
>>51495898
you understood what I meant, senpai.
>>
File: mSNiO1N.jpg (161 KB, 639x475) Image search: [Google]
mSNiO1N.jpg
161 KB, 639x475
>>51495372
>or else
Jesus Christ, haven't they milked enough money off of this already? Didn't he get a bunch of care packages?

I wonder if the çūćkš realise just how badly they messed up with #Istandwithahmed now...

Fuck him. It's so obvious the whole thing was planned from the start.

http://youtu.be/TVLKDtmSqUM
>>
>>51495932
>he wins the case and goes home with millions of dollars
>which get wired to isis
calling it
>>
>>51495538
lol well said. he has been given a scholarship to MIT for christs sake
>>
That kid obviously deserves thousands of sympathetic letters and well-wishers, a billion dollars, a full ride to a university so competitive that people nearly kill themselves to get into, and some balloons
>>
>>51495372
poor kid actually

i mean think about this shit, he gets a once in 1000 lifetimes pure luck (let's be honest, he got it for making a clock due to muh racism) to study at fucking MIT and his sandnigger parents take it away and instead use him to get 15$million they will waste while he studies at some shitty arab college or not even that
>>
>>51495372
>ahmed mohamed
not trying to change the subject but everyone in the middle east seems to be named this how the fuck does that make sense? what is their purpose of a name if not identity?
>>
>>51496472
>meanwhile my name is michael, only 80 million other people in the us have this name
>>
>>51496423
>and his sandnigger parents take it away and instead use him to get 15$million they will waste while he studies at some shitty arab college or not even
I hope so, give that student slot to someone who deserves it, not this piece of shit.
>>
>>51496509
ive never met an arab who wasnt named ahmed, or had the last name muhammad, or a combination of the two. there are many more names in the US than just michael, so many more that ive only met 3 michaels in my life and never any with the same last name
>>
>>51496423
He lost the scholarship?
>>
>>51496615
no, his parents are moving back to qatar since he got a scholarship there and it's better for the press
>>
>>51495410
He's literally a child. Why the hate anon?
>>
File: 1447113760349.jpg (95 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447113760349.jpg
95 KB, 800x800
>>51496660
Ain't that some shit. Well, at least he can buy a Lamborghini now. If his parents don't spend all of the money before he's old enough to drive.
>>
>>51495733
>tfw mixed
>tfw perfectly white but muslim
>literally worst of both worlds, don't get sympathy because I look western, but hold muslim ideas

i guess the only upside is that people don't leave the bus when I get on.
>>
>>51496792
>having mudslime ideas
>>>/oven/
>>
File: 1447857686784.jpg (15 KB, 185x268) Image search: [Google]
1447857686784.jpg
15 KB, 185x268
>>51496792
>hold muslim ideas
>>
>>51496535

Who's to say who deserves it man? College slots are wasted on """"""minorities"""" and for the white males who get in the main determining factor are social skills.

The admission guys are literally retarded, they presumably intend to give a chance to unlucky people and end up kicking white males out to """"""""""give a chance""""""""""" to a mexican who didn't even get a good GPA and was raised in the USA in a functional family that gets 500,000$ a year, and the white males they let in are because the interviewer likes them, it's all up to social skills, which is seriously hypocritical considering that social skills are usually a sign of a easy and healthy childhood, but hey, they are giving a chance to minorities.

So, what's the difference with this guy? I say none, he deserved it as much as anyone else, and his parents wasted it.

>>51496615

His parents won't let him use it. Not that he knows what is going on anyway. He will though, he will... I kek at the thought of him realizing what happened 5-10 years from now

It's not that I don't hate sandniggers, but this just enrages me because it reminds me of how destructive it can be to have bad parents
>>
>>51496792
fucking terrorists get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Americūcks
>>
Poor poor Ahmed. Receiving those scholarships, fame and free expensive pieces of new technology must have been so hard on him.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.