[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CLOCKMAKER GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: CLOX R US.png (913 KB, 1242x889) Image search: [Google]
CLOX R US.png
913 KB, 1242x889
>2015
>funding terrorism
>>
>funding innovation
ftfy bigot, no need to thank me
>>
>>51495210

>funding parts in a box

Ftfy as well
>>
>>51495188
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/ahmed-mohamed-demands-15m-compensation-for-homemade-clock-arrest-a6745706.html
>>
>>51495188
/g/ - assblasted neckbeards
>>
File: jc.png (293 KB, 320x276) Image search: [Google]
jc.png
293 KB, 320x276
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>51495188
[citation needed]
>>
>>51495366

see
>>51495243
>>
File: muhletronics.jpg (281 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
muhletronics.jpg
281 KB, 940x626
>>51495210
yeah, really no need you piece of shit
>>
Good luck winning that case. The search standard in schools is normally reasonable suspicion since schools administrators essentially act in loco parentis during the school day. $15M is extraordinarily excessive when you cannot prove any actual damages to reputation or opportunity. In fact, it's the best thing that ever happened to the kid.
>>
>muslim
>family does all kind of scams to get rich quick
>one of them sticks
>moves to Qatar
>demands 15mil

He's an Economic Terrorist
>>
>>51495424
>This copy of windows is not genuine
>Steam LE GAMUR confirmed
>>
>>51495188
>implying thats not fun
>>
>>51495426
this

They should've just gone full operation kratos on his ass.
>>
Obama's first son was a ghetto nigger
Obama's second son is a scamming muslim

Who's next to join the family?
>>
Didn't he move to the middle east already?
>>
>>51495444
that's the Botnet10 Dev Preview, thats what the banner says. Idiot
>>
I really do wonder what typing in clock boy brought up before this assclown.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At29FfoMQ7E
>>
File: Double Shame.gif (2 MB, 347x378) Image search: [Google]
Double Shame.gif
2 MB, 347x378
>>51495188
*The feeling to bomb sand niggers intensifies*
>>
>>51495622
uh, the preview builds banner is different.

what you see is the banner from a non activated windows 10 version.
>>
>>51495444
>pirated Windows 10
Literally how, any prebuilt made in the last 6 years should be elegible to upgrade to W10 for free
>>51495660
This
>>
File: Terminator-2-movie-04 (1).jpg (46 KB, 470x311) Image search: [Google]
Terminator-2-movie-04 (1).jpg
46 KB, 470x311
>>51495426

I agree and I think this situation is fucking retarded.

However, he didn't ask for his name to be plastered all over the internet and media outlets. It would be pretty easy for a salivating high profile lawyer to argue defamation of character.

>"Defamation of character occurs when someone makes a false statement about you that causes you some type of harm. The statement must be published (meaning some third party must have heard it), false, and it must result in harm, usually to the reputation."

I'm sure some ambulance chaser could find a false statement somewhere that Fox news said.

Despite all the attention and free shit he got, he didn't ask for the explosion of press coverage. He will always be known as that guy and that is worth damages. His reputation might not have been harmed per say, but I'm sure a lawyer could argue that.

The school will end up settling for less that half of that. He should sue the media outlets and whatever faggot reported it to the press in the first place.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>51495804

One point I forgot, the school did their fucking job, and with good intentions. Imagine if it was a bomb and the investigation found that everyone knew he had it, and nobody said shit. The school would get sued anyway.

Can't win, fuck this world
>>
>>51495804
>his name

Ahmed Mohamed is even more common than John Smith. All media attention after the initial arrest this boy's family has actively sought out.
>>
File: cool clock m8.webm (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
cool clock m8.webm
1 MB, 360x270
>tfw you won't get free goods from uncle Bill Gates
>tfw you won't leech $15M
>>
>>51495881

You really think he's just going to slip right back into society unnoticed? Come on, the fucking President acknowledged him for Christ's sake.

I agree with you in the surface, but that wouldn't stand up in court. "Weeellllll, I mean, his name is common so he should be good"
>>
File: jimdad.jpg (8 KB, 246x291) Image search: [Google]
jimdad.jpg
8 KB, 246x291
>>51495904
that gif is misleading, it doesn't even show him unscrewing the bottom. that takes an entire extra minute!
>>
>>51495366

OP is a fag, I got you dawg

http://www.fox4news.com/news/53471848-story
>>
>>51495804
>However, he didn't ask for his name to be plastered all over the internet and media outlets. It would be pretty easy for a salivating high profile lawyer to argue defamation of character.
But they were (and still are) seeking attention with his name.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-23-19-03-07.png (133 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-23-19-03-07.png
133 KB, 1080x1920
>>51496314

Don't get me wrong man, I agree it's bullshit. But they have the right to sue, lawsuits are for public record. They don't have a choice in that respect.

Just pause and think about the McDonald's hit coffee case. She sued for 2.7 and ended up winning 640k. I mean, that's tort law for you. It's the system we live in.

It's still the fucking 3rd hit on Google more than 20 years later. Clock boy will be on Google indefinitely, with his face associated. That's worth money. Should the school pay? IMO they did their job, but I don't know all the facts. Lawyers will throw shit at a wall to see if something sticks.

Pic related.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.