[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dust free chambers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1431789257848.jpg (57 KB, 950x768) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1431789257848.jpg
57 KB, 950x768
Hey guys. I need some help, I'm trying to figure out a way to create a sealed chamber for my game consoles so they don't get dust on or in them. Any ideas?
Pic some what related.
>>
>>51479751

Logistical nightmare for the ill-equipped. You'd have to place decent quality filters for both input and output vents. The filters would need to be replaced from ONLY within the chamber (think in terms of ants going to sugar). You would need chamber fans to create an air current. All cords are eventually going to need to connect to the exterior environment at some point. In order to reduce the possibility of dust entering the opening for cords, you would possibly route them all through a leg if they were hollow. You could also scour the internet for some sort of circular clamp that is adjustable to the amount of cable coming out of the chamber.

As I said, a logistical nightmare to properly keep dust out.
>>
If your serious about this i can write up a how to. I do this for a living at hospitals. It will cost you a little money (700-1000) to do it right but its not hard. HEPA filters are best used. You will have a very strong neg- air in the "chamber" that will be clean as dick spit. Let me know and ill post a PDF or something that will guide you.
>>
Why? Just vacuum and dust your house you sperglord
>>
>>51480053
not OP but it sounds interesting
plz post
>>
>>51480053
How to would be great for everyone if your willing. But what type of fans would you suggest?
>>
>>51480588
Use fans with high static pressure. Multiple filters are going to shit up the airflow.
>>
File: Bate11.jpg (28 KB, 418x398) Image search: [Google]
Bate11.jpg
28 KB, 418x398
>>51479751
what are the blue and red pump? Fleshlight?
>>
File: e98f7dc083[1].jpg (113 KB, 1234x179) Image search: [Google]
e98f7dc083[1].jpg
113 KB, 1234x179
>>51480771
Battlefield juice. blue on left and orange on the right
>>
>>51480053
Not OP, Still I would be interested. plz post senpain
>>
>>51480771
Looks like two separate water cooling circuits

Orange for the board and cpu
Blue for the graphics cards
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.