[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is worthier of my purchase? >inb4 buy a dumb phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (289 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
289 KB, 1920x1080
Which is worthier of my purchase?

>inb4 buy a dumb phone
>>
File: iphone-6-rose-gold-005.jpg (198 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
iphone-6-rose-gold-005.jpg
198 KB, 1200x630
>Lagdroid
>>
Moto X
>>
>>51465265
It should be LG G4 vs Moto X Pure
and you should buy LG G4.
>>
>>51465385
Just because some guys can clean up good doesn't mean we should all start sucking their dicks.
>>
>>51465393
Which one?

I'm upgrading from a Moto X first-gen. It literally just got updated to 5.1 a few weeks ago.
>>
>>51465265
They're not even comparable. One is old, one is new. One is fast, and one is slow. One is fuckhuge, and one is reasonable. I'll let you take a second look and decide. Shouldn't be too hard
>>
Just wait a couple of months, these phones are almost obsolete. Not to mention they were never good to begin with. You'll regret either purchase.
>>
Always bet on Nexus.
>>
>>51465501
>One is fuckhuge, and one is reasonable.

There's barely a difference in size though.
>>
>>51465765
Always latest android
Average in everything else.

choose your phone according what feature you just can't compromise upon.
>>
I have a g4 with a knockoff quick circle case and I really like it. A definite upgrade from my Samsung galaxy S4 that I dropped literally 3 feet and shattered.
>>
>>51465925
i have a dual layer hybrid case for my LG G4.
literally $4.
strong as fuck.
*smug*
>>
>>51465265
the LG V10 you fucking faggot, or the Nexus 6P, don't buy outdated last gen phones
>>
>>51466006
>V10
GOAT FUCKING TIER PHONE!!!!
Only reason to buy 6 month old G4 is because G4 is considerably cheaper (signifying the difference in features).
>>
>>51465954
link plz
>>
>>51466196
it was on amazon.
i'm sure you'll find it.
of course there's a $40 hybrid case there as well.
>>
>screen resting on rough brick
oh god why
>>
>>51465265
Since the G4 is aesthetically a monstrosity buy the nexus
>>
>>51465415
Kek'd like a bitch
>>
>Do you want custom roms, stock Android and fast updates?
Sexus

>Do you want a shit tier camera
Sexus

>Do you want to be part of the 5 sot club with no removable battery and stuck to the Google ButtDrive with no sd card slot
Sexus

>Do you want a good looking phone
Sexus

>Do you want a giant phone
Sexus

>Do you want an oversaturated, yellow tinted gay-moled screen with meme blacks?
Sexus

>Do you want front facing speakers
Sexus

Yeah get a sexus 6
>>
>>51465501
how is the nexus 6 slow when the snapdragon 805 supposedly smokes the shit off the 808 in real life use? hell even then I'm not so sure on how a nexus 6 would be slow, but okay. (I know you didn't say this, but you pretty much implied it...)
>>
>>51465265
Neither.

Exynos Note 4 instead
>>
>>51466904
why not note 5?
>>
>>51466954
No SD card
No removeable battery
No 10000mah ZL extra
No IR
Fragile glass

Of course, if you don't mind not having these, the Note 5 is a great phone, but personally I'm holding out for the Note 6 instead
>>
>>51467018
okay. i just asked since i didn't know the differences my self.
now i see why you'd stick to note 4.
if note 6 doesn't improve on note 4, i suggest you take note 4 to the grave with you.
>>
>>51465922

I'm thinking about getting a Nexus 6 before the end of the year because I want stock Android, fast updates, updates I don't have to root for, and a decent battery (I've heard it's pretty good with Marshmellow. Anything should be able to beat my iPhone's battery really). That's it really. Seems like a good enough purchase for it, especially if the price falls anymore during Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.