[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elementary OS niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: eos niggers.png (26 KB, 430x596) Image search: [Google]
eos niggers.png
26 KB, 430x596
Seriously, how is this allowed? There's no indication that the OS is free, it's very intentionally crafted to trick people into thinking the OS costs money.
>>
>implying normies would ever download something like this
>>
Stupid tax, did you end up paying it OP?
>>
>>51439955
Nah I've known about eOS for years now, I was just going to download it for a VM and saw this bullshit on their front page.
>>
Daily reminder Richard Stallman would see nothing wrong with this
>>
>custom
>$0

Done
>>
>>51439933
that's the beauty of gnu gpl, you are free to package it and resell it to retards ;^)
>>
I see nothing wrong with this. This is how things should be.
>>
>getting paid for your work
How is this allowed?
>>
I agree op. If something is offered for free it should not be advertised as costing money. Ask for donations, but don't insist i do it. Not in my safe space.
>>
>getting paid for a shitty OS X ripoff
>>
>>51440152
It's 99.99% other people's work though
>>
File: you die.png (142 KB, 313x382) Image search: [Google]
you die.png
142 KB, 313x382
>>51440152
>ctrl+v latest Ubuntu LTS and add a new icon theme and a dock
>wants to get paid for this

Also Canonical does the same thing with Ubuntu on their site, which is even more pathetic since they're already making loads of money selling services to companies but they also just have to milk $10 out of clueless old people as well.
>>
>>51440180
>>51440252
Many people believe that elementary OS is a Gnome fork, but the DE and the WM are their job. Also all the apps in the OS are made by them.
>>
>>51440324
You can fuck right off with your facts and logic.
>>
>>51439933
>no minimize button without tweaks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.