[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uBlock Origin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: meme extension.png (25 KB, 589x574) Image search: [Google]
meme extension.png
25 KB, 589x574
This fucking meme extension with its meme filters is the memiest thing I've ever memed. Fucking gorhill
>>
>>51434195
That's a filter list. If you don't like it, stop using that list.
>>
>>51434195
too retarded to read an faq, stick to adblock faggot
>>
>>51434195
Fuck off, retard.
>>
niceme.me
>>
>>51434195
uBlock is just trying to save your ass, nigger
sourceforge is not safe
they were modifying old projects and sticking adware and shit into them for more jewgold
>>
>>51434195
>using sourceforge
Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>51434592
op please respond
>>
>>51434195
Just visit sourceforge.com and cnet.com and click "permanently" and you can download all the malware you like.
>>
>>51434457
>>51434592
>>51434603
>>51434652
I know about the malware downloader shit you fucking plebbitors. I'm not a retard so I'm able to tell the difference between the shit sourceforge is trying to force down everyones throat and the real executables I want.
>>
>>51434887

If you're so fucking 1337 h4x0r then why don't you create your own filters rather than using the defaults?
>>
File: 1405248860625.gif (115 KB, 231x498) Image search: [Google]
1405248860625.gif
115 KB, 231x498
>>51434887
>I know about the malware downloader shit you fucking plebbitors
Is that why you just spent an hour googling it?
>>
>>51434887
>hurr i want software to know what i want without me telling it what to do despite having unusual use habits
>durr cater to me specifically with a product used by many

i bet you're the kind of sjw shitlord who gets triggered when people don't automatically magically know you're autistic and avert their gaze in a public setting to make you feel more comfortable
>>
>literally gives you the ability to override the filter right on the page
HURR
>>
File: kektronix.png (151 KB, 475x270) Image search: [Google]
kektronix.png
151 KB, 475x270
>>51434943
>>
If you want malware so bad, why are you even using blocking software?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.